I'm caving. Time to order a Larry.

Title says it. The siberian serpent has sang his serpent song.

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo-thumb.jpg

Only live once, Chris

Might as well have a life with a Larry 😉

I honestly think it’s ridiculous to have people waiting over several years for an amp to be built, assuming the prototype/design is complete and the builder isn’t hampered by health issues. If you have the parts and take your time, it should take a week max.

Life is short. You could die in the time it takes for a Larry to be built.

Nothing against Larry, he makes killer amps and the one I played was definitely among the best I’ve played, but I‘m not waiting several years for anything.

I recently ordered 2 Wizards and I got one in 19 days and the other in 22. i ordered another one last Saturday 3/18 and he sent me tracking on 3/23 and it’ll probably go out on Tuesday And I’ll have next Saturday. No BS or delays. Tough to beat that.

Nothing against Larry, he makes killer amps and the one I played was definitely among the best I’ve played, but I‘m not waiting several years for anything.

I recently ordered 2 Wizards and I got one in 19 days and the other in 22. i ordered another one last Saturday 3/18 and he sent me tracking on 3/23 and it’ll probably go out on Tuesday And I’ll have next Saturday. No BS or delays. Tough to beat that.
Rick probably thinks the sooner he can get you an amp means the sooner you’ll sell it and buy another from him 😂

Rick is a machine

Agreed. I'm 6 years into a Daemoness wait that I've written off--not worth it.

I will say Wizard cabs have been taking longer. It sounds like BAD (who is making the cabs) is suffering supply chain issues. They are months late on a 2 week quoted lead time.

I will say Wizard cabs have been taking longer. It sounds like BAD (who is making the cabs) is suffering supply chain issues. They are months late on a 2 week quoted lead time.
Sorry about your trouble with Daemoness. I remember I was going to order from them. Had a lot of conversations with the assistant guy, i think. Really great communication. Getting near the deposit time, I asked for a scene on the guitar of souls screaming in agony in a pit of fire. Guy said that Hommie didn't like putting anti Christian art on guitars. I was like, So this guy calls his guitar company daemoness...Thought that was a bit pathetic, so I ditched.

KSR does the woodwork now.

Back