I'm caving. Time to order a Larry.

how do the wizard cabs compare to the Fatbottoms? Do the Wizard cabs have any secret sauce or special dimensions/build or is it a standard Marshall 1960 with better construction? I got a quote for one and my head almost exploded.

Mine were made at BAD. Assume the specs are still the same at KSR though. They are really good sounding cabs, built like a tank. Sound wise , they’re like a good quality Marshall style cab.

Honestly, the Fryette Fatbottom with Fanes cabs sound the best of any cab I’ve owned. The Wizards are great just don’t like them as much tonally for the stuff I play. Now I’d love if Wizard would make a FL cab.

See if he’ll sell you one unloaded. Much more affordable then.

Nothing against Larry, he makes killer amps and the one I played was definitely among the best I’ve played, but I‘m not waiting several years for anything.

I recently ordered 2 Wizards and I got one in 19 days and the other in 22. i ordered another one last Saturday 3/18 and he sent me tracking on 3/23 and it’ll probably go out on Tuesday And I’ll have next Saturday. No BS or delays. Tough to beat that.
Exactly. Might be the best amp I'll never get to play, but no reason it should take more than a few months tops. 2, 4, 6 years...go choke on a bag of dicks. I'll add to what someone else above stated...I could be uninterested, crippled, or dead tomorrow.

OK….,,WE GET IT.

You do see these are all the RT regulars participating in the thread?

We all witnessed the prior Larry turd fest threads. It’s VERY clear where your opinions lie.
Oh yeah, now I remember you. You were literally the only guy who was sort of half defending Mr. Grohnmann in some of those older threads. Hmmmm…. What I have stated on these matters sure as hell aren’t “opinions”, buddy boy.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to work…

C5550A28-AA28-45D0-8B02-B025F1B2E47E.jpeg

Oh yeah, now I remember you. You were literally the only guy who was sort of half defending Mr. Grohnmann in some of those older threads. Hmmmm…. What I have stated on these matters sure as hell aren’t “opinions”, buddy boy.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back to work…

View attachment 182035
Most guys here know me because I’ve been participating in the forum and selling gear here since 2009.

You on the other hand, seem like a drama queen and are never far from any shit show thread that pops up here.

BTW….. yeah, what you stated (over and over again) is nothing but an opinion.

Most guys here know me because I’ve been participating in the forum and selling gear here since 2009.

You on the other hand, seem like a drama queen and are never far from any shit show thread that pops up here.

BTW….. yeah, what you stated (over and over again) is nothing but an opinion.
Lol, not that I’m measuring dick sizes but I’ve been here since 2006. Or is that an opinion too?

Unless you’ve been in my shoes and have personally invested $10K + in his products and additionally have also personally encouraged others to do the same (then deeply regretted it after new revelations came to light), your “opinion” on this topic doesn’t carry the weight and burden mine does.

Lol, not that I’m measuring dick sizes but I’ve been here since 2006. Or is that an opinion too?

Unless you’ve been in my shoes and have personally invested $10K + in his products and additionally have also personally encouraged others to do the same (then deeply regretted it after new revelations came to light), your “opinion” on this topic doesn’t carry the weight and burden mine does.
Your right, me and my opinions are definitely not as important as yours.

Mine were made at BAD. Assume the specs are still the same at KSR though. They are really good sounding cabs, built like a tank. Sound wise , they’re like a good quality Marshall style cab.

Honestly, the Fryette Fatbottom with Fanes cabs sound the best of any cab I’ve owned. The Wizards are great just don’t like them as much tonally for the stuff I play. Now I’d love if Wizard would make a FL cab.

See if he’ll sell you one unloaded. Much more affordable then.

I'm gonna have to take this back. Just loaded a second Wizard cab with Redbacks. I'm not gonna say 2 Wizard Redback 412s running together is on par with 2 Fryette Fat Bottom cabs running together. Not quite as tight, but beefy AF with my KT150 MTL

Back