THE FORMER/CURRENT TGP MEMBERS SECRET FARCE THREAD.

When I landed here after leaving TGP, it was like I had to decompress. The lunacy at TGP warps your perspective.

Then there was a point where it was kind of like the girl you have vs the girl you want. But in the case of TGP I came realize it is more like Stockholm’s syndrome. So fuck TGP.

You can’t change what has happened it is water under the bridge and you can’t ”fix” what is broken at TGP.

FFS rather than getting pissed about the demise of the farce page and the bullshit you guys are realizing about TGP you could start a Farce page here and show the way of the farce.

If life gives you lemons make fucking lemonade and if life gives you shit... well I hear that they can turn shit into steak over in Japan so there is that.
This guy fuckin' gets it !

QrafOgL.jpg

Sorta kinda... When it all happened I tried to see what was going on, the other new one was mentioned so I said just keep the new one... I then asked for The Farce thread come back but be locked and was respectfully denied.

Again it was my fault for telling everyone I talked to @Beigelemon here and he was okay. That got the talk of this place started and a heated discussion with me and pigman and hime chastising me for coming here... then others joined in discussing this place and that was it.

Sincerely sorry everyone... I feel like shit for my part in getting it deleted.

EDIT: I guess I am responsible... dayum.
~ss
I really don’t think it’s your fault dood

you did your best to keep it going for 2 years, wasn’t your fault that

1. People started talking about RT and
2. NOBODY WAS AWARE IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES TO MENTION OTHER WEBSITES smdh secret codex

I really don’t think it’s your fault dood

you did your best to keep it going for 2 years, wasn’t your fault that

1. People started talking about RT and
2. NOBODY WAS AWARE IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES TO MENTION OTHER WEBSITES smdh secret codex
Well thanks but if I had just said Bagel Man was great and not mentioned this place it might still be there. But now that I mention it, whomever reported him for nubbing probably reported me for mentioning him.

~ss

Some folks didn’t like the thread because they didn’t “get” it and thought it was stupid, but didn’t seem to like the fact that people were having fun in there
Yep.

That's how this YabbaDabbaDoucheBag guy here is wired..

He doesn't have the mental capacity to figure out what's funny, so he's comes into threads and just drops a deuce.

As far as I can tell (in 5 months of being on here) it isn't anything goes, it's just a lot more liberal as far as the moderators getting up in yore grill about what you're posting.

ymmv
It’s the exact opposite IMO; you take offense here with something that was said, you’re SOL. No mod to cry to, you have to confront the person who said it rather than hiding while pointing them out to a mod.
“He broke the rules and was mean to me…get him.”

It’s the exact opposite IMO; you take offense here with something that was said, you’re SOL. No mod to cry to, you have to confront the person who said it rather than hiding while pointing them out to a mod.
“He broke the rules and was mean to me…get him.”
Well, all due respect..

You just don't take offense. :cool:

Once they sense weakness.. you might as well open an artery and go swim with sharks.

I have watched a number of OTC tupe sub-forum on different forums. I always thought they seemed to be more trouble than they were worth.

Watching the past several months here I got it. As the membership has risen fueled by the new folks from TGP, the activity in OTC has increased. A lot. @Monkey Man has said as much.

The gear related forums don’t seem to be experiencing as big of an uptick.

That is what clicked. A frenzied OTC with a bunch of traffic is actually a positive for the site owner. More traffic == Higher $$$ for advertising space. Higher revenue can tweak an owners bulshit meter when it comes to “noise” and difficult situations.

That is what is bizarre about the farce page getting shutdown. The farce page drove some traffic. It was a draw. It either stopped driving traffic, so why not kill it? Or… there is some really personal shit going on with the TGP mods/owner and they are doing some stupid, irrational shit as a result.

I suspect there are spies and/or tale carriers here on RT who go back and work up Scott and the mod squad.

Losing a chunk of their most active content generators to RT probably helps fuel the animus too.

Last edited:
Anyone who's been there more than a month knows they don't stand for inter-forum bickering. Hard no.
Well i guess i must be dumber than the average bear, i’ve been on there off and on since 2011 and had no idea that talking *about-* another site was against the rules, and neither did anyone else in the thread

My perspective is, if it’s a rule, it should be written in the posted rules

Would save time vs policing randos who don’t know no better

I have watched a number of OTC tupe sub-forum on different forums. I always thought they seemed to be more trouble than they were worth.

Watching the past several months here I got it. As the membership has risen fueled by the new folks from TGP, the activity in OTC has increased. A lot. @Monkey Man has said as much.

The gear related forums don’t seem to be experiencing as big of an uptick.

That is what clicked. A frenzied OTC with a bunch of traffic is actually a positive for the site owner. More traffic == Higher $$$ for advertising space. Higher revenue can tweak and owners bulshit meter when it comes to “noise” and difficult situations.

That is what is bizarre about the farce page getting shutdown. The farce page drove some traffic. It was a draw. It either stopped driving traffic, so why not kill it? Or… there is some really personal shit going on with the TGP mods/owner and they are doing some stupid, irrational shit as a result.

I suspect there are spies and/or tale carriers here on RT who go back and work up Scott and the mod squad.

Losing a chunk of their most active content generators to RT probably helps fuel the animus too.
I hope I get a $$$ cut...

~ss

Well i guess i must be dumber than the average bear, i’ve been on there off and on since 2011 and had no idea that talking *about-* another site was against the rules, and neither did anyone else in the thread

My perspective is, if it’s a rule, it should be written in the posted rules

Would save time vs policing randos who don’t know no better
The rules section needs an overhaul but I'm getting to the point where I just don't care anymore.

~ss

Back