I did it

Wiser lol, as you delve down the world of profiles, here are the ones that have worked best for me:

1. Reamp Zone
2. Top Jimi
2. Sucker Free Gear

Hopefully you’ll take your own amps and profile them and really come away with something special…CONGRATS!

Wiser lol, as you delve down the world of profiles, here are the ones that have worked best for me:

1. Reamp Zone
2. Top Jimi
2. Sucker Free Gear

Hopefully you’ll take your own amps and profile them and really come away with something special…CONGRATS!

I would really like to call up a studio pal of mine and book some time. I have some nice amps but his cabs are awesome

I would really like to call up a studio pal of mine and book some time. I have some nice amps but his cabs are awesome
I have literally thought about doing that myself, but I have no studio friends so would pay a hefty price!

Not only should you do it, but you should record the session, would make for a great watch!

I fucking did it

I ordered a Kemper

What have I become?!?
I have a Kemper, it has all the attachments, comes with 3 spare bags and belts and the little dust bunny attachment for like the tops of drapes and stuff like that.
knitting.gif

The Kemper is a pretty amazing piece of gear! I used mine for a couple of years and its a great rig for gigs.

With that said I ended going back to amps- for me it was more fun and part of the hobby.

If I wasn’t so into all the amps, pedals, etc. I’d be happy with it still.

I must be an old fossil.

I can see using such a thing for recording but playing a computer instead of a tube amp is something I could never do.

I guess if you are one of those guys with a huge pedal board it makes sense, because it's not much different.

The Kemper is a pretty amazing piece of gear! I used mine for a couple of years and its a great rig for gigs.

With that said I ended going back to amps- for me it was more fun and part of the hobby.

If I wasn’t so into all the amps, pedals, etc. I’d be happy with it still.
I’m sure I will keep most of my amps as well. I simply love tubes. But for now I mostly play at home and through headphones. And while the captor X is great, I like the thought of just turning on something digital and getting a consistent sound I like so I can get right to playing after the kiddos go to bed.

I once had a dream of building and selling amps but now I’m thinking it will be more fun to just capture amps I’ve built and let people download them. I’ll still get the feeling of putting my creations out there without the headache of customer service lol

I’m sure I will keep most of my amps as well. I simply love tubes. But for now I mostly play at home and through headphones. And while the captor X is great, I like the thought of just turning on something digital and getting a consistent sound I like so I can get right to playing after the kiddos go to bed.

I once had a dream of building and selling amps but now I’m thinking it will be more fun to just capture amps I’ve built and let people download them. I’ll still get the feeling of putting my creations out there without the headache of customer service lol

Kemper is my main go to for practice, I’m literally buying some tube amps for “special fun time” when I want the tube sound. Good balance and it’s enjoyable!

Back