KSR 2x12 H75
KSR 4x12 EVM12L
KSR 1x12 V30
Mesa 4x12 standard EVM12L
Omega 2x12 V30
Fortin 4x12 FL V30
Fortin 1x12 V30
EVH 2x12

1. Carvin Belair 212 (channel 2 with 5751, loaded with Greenback and G12H Anniversary). Amp has spring reverb, but I prefer to use Fender 6G15.

People generally love or hate the Belair. Using extra tubes and speakers, I’ve been able to get useful tones out of it. It already does a nice AC30 tone, but with the right pedals, it can also surf and play early Clapton.

2. 2022 Gibson Les Paul Classic (rock/blues) or 1996 MIJ Squier Jagmaster Vista (surf/garage)

Back-up amps are Micro Dark (with 5751), OR15, Tweaker 15, or Super Champ X2.

Mainly a couple of Les Pauls into an Engl Savage 120 Mk II into an EVH 412. Strymon Timeline in the loop. Front of House gets a feed from a Two Notes Captor X.

The B rig is a Kemper. Honestly I can use either rig and be happy. I got great tones from both.

Mainly a couple of Les Pauls into an Engl Savage 120 Mk II into an EVH 412. Strymon Timeline in the loop. Front of House gets a feed from a Two Notes Captor X.

The B rig is a Kemper. Honestly I can use either rig and be happy. I got great tones from both.

You using your own profiles of the Savage with the Kemper?

I've scaled things down a lot this year! 2 amps and 2 guitars. My setup is a lot smaller and more compact.
I'm doing some renos in my basement so I've had to make my area a bit smaller and I'm actually ok with it.

My rig as it stands now:

Rig 1:
SKB 4U short rack
Mesa Badlander 50 stealth Ractifier
Mesa widebody 1x12 w/V30
Pedaltrain classic Jr
Trutone CS7
Eventide H90
Horizon Nano Attack
Peterson Strobostomp HD
Digitech drop
Crybaby Jr wah
Shure DLX16+ wireless

Rig 2:
SKB 4U short rack
Mesa Mark VII rackmount
Mesa widebody 1x12 w/V30
Pedaltrain classic Jr
Mark VII footswitch
Trutone CS7
Eventide H90
Peterson Strobostomp HD
Digitech drop
Crybaby Jr wah
Shure DLX16+ wireless

Holy poopers! You guys have some amazing rigs! I can almost hear the tone from here
eeks.gif

I guess it's time to update my rig :(

Here, now you can actually hear it, instead of almost 😘

Mesa Mark IVb, recto OS 4x12, Avatar vintage 4x12 (V30 loaded), Yamaha rgx612a (80's superstrat) with EMG's, LTD Viper 400 with EMG's and a Ibanez LP copy with Duncan JB in bridge position. Boss TU-2, Maxon od808

That's basically all I use, just one amp, a couple cabs and a few cheap guitars. No secondary rig.

Last edited:
It’s a homebrew EJ fuzzface with BC183 that had a specific hfe. It kicks ass but I always leave that damn thing plugged in.

I was lucky enough to find an EJ FF for $200 a few months ago and snagged it immediately. Despite being primarily a metal guy, it was EJ’s blue Fuzz Face on the Total Electric Guitar VHS that turned me into a gear nerd when I was 11. Had no fucking clue what pedals were or what purpose they served, I had only been playing for a few months when I first saw it, but in the outro solo on that tape he switches to the Dumble then hits that Fuzz Face and I’ve still yet to hear a tone like that. It blew my fucking mind. And Fuzz Faces look cool as hell, regardless of how huge they are in comparison to what’s inside.

I’m still obsessed with them and want to get a bunch of blank enclosures to make my own home brews with so when I walk into my apartment I have a fleet of Fuzz Faces staring up at me.

1. Whaddaya got for your main rig? I want some juicy details! :2thumbsup:

2. What do you use for your secondary back up rig? :dunno:

C. And last of all, tell us in a few short words about rigs 3 through 350.... and hurry it up, my avocado toast is about to burn. :gethim:

:gethim::gethim:
Been playing over 35 years, just started playing again after a decade away from it. Now I'm 56 and my bucket list has one more band in it. Lol.

Money is tight so I purchased an Ibanez SR300E, some cheap pedals and I run a pair of 250 watt power amps with my Behringer BDI21, amps are in master/slave setup each running its own 3x10 cab. Plenty of power for small gigs, which is all I'm planning on doing these days 🤘😁🤘

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230323-143846.png
    Screenshot_20230323-143846.png
    882.2 KB · Views: 35
  • FB_IMG_1679333108055.jpg
    FB_IMG_1679333108055.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20211014_122228037.jpg
    IMG_20211014_122228037.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
#1_rig. Custom shop Dean RCMLF, ISP gate, ultralead, Cameron cabs and ISP Vector sub.
#2 rig. Gutierrez custom MLF style guitar, Marshall 2203KK and 2203 Langner/Guiterrez GH mod into Marshall cabs.
#3 rig. Washburn USA dime slime or Cross prototype, Randall X2 heads, gates in loops, Warhead stacks. (goodtime drunk rig)
I should sell everything else in the collection off...but I just can't let go.

You using your own profiles of the Savage with the Kemper?
Not yet. I need to get around to making them. I'm using a few different profiles. Silver Jubilee and JCM 800 (MBRIT) , a 5150 III Red channel profile and a /13 MBRIT profile.

Not yet. I need to get around to making them. I'm using a few different profiles. Silver Jubilee and JCM 800 (MBRIT) , a 5150 III Red channel profile and a /13 MBRIT profile.

I had just stuff I'd bought or found free for a couple years and then picked up both a Friedman Pink Taco and Bogner Atma
heads so figured I'd give it a try. I can't play loud enough to mic so I made DI ones and then added my favorite IR.

Came out ridiculously accurate and became my go to's.

1. Whaddaya got for your main rig? I want some juicy details! :2thumbsup:

2. What do you use for your secondary back up rig? :dunno:

C. And last of all, tell us in a few short words about rigs 3 through 350.... and hurry it up, my avocado toast is about to burn. :gethim:

:gethim::gethim:
Hey just joined the forum.
My main rig: 1986 Jcm 800 2204 head, Marshall 1960 series 4×12 cab with 75 watt celestions, ( right now on the board, subject to change..) Cry Baby Wah, Ts7 TubeScreamer,
(sometimes with a fuzz face in front of it),MXR Phase 100. Main guitar is a 2000 AVRI 62 reissue strat.
2nd rig, only difference is a 1986 JCM 800 2205, and the 4×12 cab has 25 watt Greenbacks.

Back