Who here has been banned from TheGearPage TGP?

What really is the issue there is that the admins have forgotten they are a business. The main mission is to make a profit. With the amount of bans and suspensions that are given out, I think it's clear that the membership overall aren't happy. It would be interesting to see the books. I can only see a downward trajectory in revenue. Advertisers pay for clicks to their sites. With the amount of paying members that are gone now it can't continue like it is.

What really is the issue there is that the admins have forgotten they are a business. The main mission is to make a profit. With the amount of bans and suspensions that are given out, I think it's clear that the membership overall aren't happy. It would be interesting to see the books. I can only see a downward trajectory in revenue. Advertisers pay for clicks to their sites. With the amount of paying members that are gone now it can't continue like it is.
100% true, as we've seen in recent years the Dem business model is self-destruction along with looting & stealing at the same time.

100% true, as we've seen in recent years the Dem business model is self-destruction along with looting & stealing at the same time.
There is no doubt that the country is at a low point.. But I have hope as we have been there many times before. I can now appreciate my fathers viewpoint towards my generation during the Vietnam war. The riots in 1968, The assassinations that happened. It wasn't a great time for America.

and then there's all the housepets they kidnap and throw off the top of skyscrapers
and then they steal cars and drive over grandpops walking home from sunday church

I can't be the only ex-TGP person here that got their membership fee refunded?

I was banned literally one week after I paid my $25.
I had just a few weeks prior renewed my membership.

I didnt get banned exactly...
I replied to a comment and someone didnt like what I said. I had to acknowledge a warning by clicking a box and basically felt like a child.
The censoring was just getting out of hand, at least in the four years I was there.
Personally, I don't understand going to the mods to make complaints about someone on the other side of a keyboard typing something I don't like.

I emailed SP (he was the one wanting the acknowledgement of my folly) that I'd rather have my money back and my profile deleted than deal with the heavy handed, random censorship. Crybabies that can't read past something and ignore.
As far as I know, I don't exist there today, but I could be wrong?
I was dcburn there too.

I had just a few weeks prior renewed my membership.

I didnt get banned exactly...
I replied to a comment and someone didnt like what I said. I had to acknowledge a warning by clicking a box and basically felt like a child.
The censoring was just getting out of hand, at least in the four years I was there.
Personally, I don't understand going to the mods to make complaints about someone on the other side of a keyboard typing something I don't like.

I emailed SP (he was the one wanting the acknowledgement of my folly) that I'd rather have my money back and my profile deleted than deal with the heavy handed, random censorship. Crybabies that can't read past something and ignore.
As far as I know, I don't exist there today, but I could be wrong?
I was dcburn there too.
You exist there. Possibly as a number but I guarantee your content is still there.

Back