UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

griff10672

OK Guys and Gals ~

Yesterday ended up being the last day of shipping the few Chirons that were left ...

There were a few hiccups here and there ...... but I think for the most part everyone is happy with the pedal .

I had a blast doing them ....and getting to know a few of you guys through the process has been fun .

So just wanted to say THANKS !!!

Wayne

Last edited:
Wondering if any forumites would be interested in a " Rig Talk Centaur " clone ???
I'm currently in the process of doing a small run of Klon clones already .... so I figured I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else is interested .
I have a stash of NOS Germanium diodes that are measuring up to the optimal forward voltage for Klons ...
I use all high quality components ( WIMA , Nichicon , Kemet etc ) 125B enclosure .... probably do a light gold or silver . with OXblood mini Klon knobs
The cost of parts is about 50 bucks ........ so for a rig talk forumite I will do twice the cost of parts instead of 3x
so say .... 100 bucks will get you a high quality Klon clone ....
if this thread shows some interest .... I'll set something up over in the classified section if need be .
I'm thinking 50 bucks down .... 50 when finished ..... ( I might include shipping in that 100 dollar price depends how many people are interested )
looking at about a 2-3 week finish time ........
included a pic of some recent builds
Who wouldn’t want a part-for-part clone! I even never use pedals, but still like the idea. Doesn’t size affect component placements? Or it doesn’t have to be that meticulous?

Who wouldn’t want a part-for-part clone! I even never use pedals, but still like the idea. Doesn’t size affect component placements? Or it doesn’t have to be that meticulous?
I'll be using PedalPCB's " Mini Kliche " PCB board for the builds ... I've built several using these PCB's already with awesome results ...

I thought we already had one?

:D

JHSPedals_HauntingMidsEQPreamp.jpg

Back