What happened to diary of an axeman?

Oh I never said I didn't think it could be done, I just don't think diary of a dumbass can do it....
And I truly believe he lied about his own family, which is utterly sad
You said you have never heard it. There it is. Teenager with a Squier.

Dude!
Where are you?
You're not even gonna try?
You came in here hotter than a volcano and talked shit for weeks, called everyone in here you don't agree with the worst most vile shit possible, then got called out on it and now you disappear? Take that skirt off and put your big boy pants on and post that shit up!
Quit being a pussy and put up that vid of you playing yngwie "verbatim" and show the newspaper article about the single largest mass murder in the history of Talequah
BTW, nobody here feels bad for any scumbag kkk members getting shot, we can all agree on that, but I think you made that shit up. All of it.
This will be your spot to put it up so every can see your not a lying POS. A pic of the article on a smartphone will do, as long as we can read it. A smartphone recording of you with your face hidden and a piece of paper with "diary of an axeman" next to you playing far beyond the sun will be fine..
Everyday you put this off just verifies that you are 110% full of shit, and makes us think you likely have some kind of mental problem.
PROVE ME WRONG
I will certainly apoligize if I'm wrong..
But I think you're full of shit
Nashville metro took her out. Its been all over the news.

Nashville metro took her out. Its been all over the news.
giphy.gif

Could be, but you gotta take em on a case by case basis, would be really unfair to some to lump them all in together, we hate when that gets done to us. Just like the kkk thing diary of an asshole kept writing, I don't know ANYONE in here who can stand those fuckers, but he kept saying it was all of us. Time will tell, you gotta let them figure this place out, its night and day different than TGP. I see a group of them that I think have been pretty cool. Some of those guys are probably just like we are, but when we associate them with the proven cunts it dosent serve any of us well.. Or them.. We end up looking like the assholes we say they are.
We've had a big shitstorm here for a few weeks, let the dust settle and we'll see what happens. It would be to the benefit of all for this to end well, at some point the overlords (not M&M or JBT, the actual owners) will get to where they have had enough and shut all political bullshit down due to the constant chaos. It already happened once, it could certainly happen again.
If its 3 or 4 guys running multiple accounts, we will figure that out. None of us are going anywhere and with time they will grow tired of keeping up multiple accounts and accomplishing nothing. Nobody in here is gonna change anyone else's mind about anything, the best we can hope for is probably a slightly less vile version of the last few weeks, but I'd settle for that.
Well of course they did , the democrat MO has ALWAYS been to accuse the other side of what your side is most guilty of . Everybody with a semi functioning brain who knows REAL history knows damn well what party the KKK was and it certainly wasn't our side.

Just show them the post . They will immediately straighten up and obey every command, who am I kidding todays teens are a complete nightmare to deal with. Good luck
Duct tape them thoroughly and put them in a closet until they're old enough to drink with you.

Reactions: ccn
Just show them the post . They will immediately straighten up and obey every command, who am I kidding todays teens are a complete nightmare to deal with. Good luck
They're not actually too bad, tbh. Mostly a respectful household, they just like to poke fun at my lack of modern pop culture and video game knowledge. It's also kind of weird to be told that 90s/00s metal are old people music. I don't even bring up the 70s or 80s music anymore.

Sure, but Ted fucking Nugent ?

What in the ever loving hell ?
Might have to do with one of three things, people can’t discuss Terrible Ted without a) bringing up the time he adopted a girl so he could bang her, b) his lyrical content 1. The combination of an and b supporting the assertion he is possibly a pedophile/hebophile/ephebophile. c) Ted is a politically charged figure. Some folks can’t talk about him without discussing his politics.

You said you have never heard it. There it is. Teenager with a Squier.
Seriously?
You think Ive never heard anyone play Yngwie but Yngwie ?
Try less hard to be a prick, your being too obvious, and your reinforcing all the reasons we have to give you shit constantly...

Last edited:
Seriously?
You think Ive never heard anyone play Yngwie but Yngwie ?
Try less hard to be a prick, your being too obvious
I was originally responding to someone else. Then you wedged yourself in there. I didn’t realize you were not the original person I was actually talking to.

I was originally responding to someone else. Then you wedged yourself in there. I didn’t realize you were not the original person I was actually talking to.
Then I will at least temporarily recant my statement

Back