UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

I think it should be similar to the Centaur logo, but he is holding an AK-47 instead and has a massive schlong.View attachment 183415
Give me one of those guys!

Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-29 um 11.38.59.png
Bildschirmfoto 2023-03-29 um 11.43.17.png

OTC = Off Topic Central.... Where the real Rig Talk debauchery takes place lol.
ahhhhhhhhh.......lol
I actually read up on the centaur and from what I gather is it enhances your tone but doesn't alter it which doesn't make a ton of sense to me . Has to alter it some way .

I have had an Ibanez TS10 for decades but it crapped out recently and I'm not sure what to get now there are so many choices .
try one of these ....

Attachments

• 93901631_10213889301181216_4613779686135169024_o.jpg
    93901631_10213889301181216_4613779686135169024_o.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 28
Ok Folks ........ Got to say ..I really appreciate the interest .....
I'm going to start sending out deposit emails this morning ... I will send them out in order of posting interest on the thread .
to keep things simple and as fair as I can ..... the actual line for the pedal will start on a first deposit basis .
As far as designing the actual look of the pedal ..... I know letting people vote and decide what they want would be fun .... but it would just delay the build process .
I don't want to use Centaur in the name ... for obvious reasons ..... and I dont want to use " Rig Talk " ..... I'm assuming the name might be copyrighted and I haven't asked the owners ( if there are owners .. not sure how that works ) and I honestly don't want to go through the trouble of doing so ...
So ..... going by MadAsAHatter direction ....... I'm going to call it " The RT Debauchery Drive "
I worked on some graphics last night and came up with a couple of designs ...... I will do a poll I guess ..
A few people mentioned having the LED footswitch like on most of my other builds .... I had planned on just doing a small regular 5mm Led .
attached is a photo of what I came up with ......
The knobs will be black mini Klon style
Body will be a Silver .....
5mm Led indicator in between gain and Volume knobs
and I might go with all black on the footswitch also ...
top mounted jacks
and heads up ....... no battery clip .... I don't put them in my builds so make sure you have a 9v supply

Attachments

• 20230329_084225.jpg
    20230329_084225.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 45
Ok Folks ........ Got to say ..I really appreciate the interest .....
I'm going to start sending out deposit emails this morning ... I will send them out in order of posting interest on the thread .
to keep things simple and as fair as I can ..... the actual line for the pedal will start on a first deposit basis .
As far as designing the actual look of the pedal ..... I know letting people vote and decide what they want would be fun .... but it would just delay the build process .
I don't want to use Centaur in the name ... for obvious reasons ..... and I dont want to use " Rig Talk " ..... I'm assuming the name might be copyrighted and I haven't asked the owners ( if there are owners .. not sure how that works ) and I honestly don't want to go through the trouble of doing so ...
So ..... going by MadAsAHatter direction ....... I'm going to call it " The RT Debauchery Drive "
I worked on some graphics last night and came up with a couple of designs ...... I will do a poll I guess ..
A few people mentioned having the LED footswitch like on most of my other builds .... I had planned on just doing a small regular 5mm Led .
attached is a photo of what I came up with ......
The knobs will be black mini Klon style
Body will be a Silver .....
5mm Led indicator in between gain and Volume knobs
and I might go with all black on the footswitch also ...
top mounted jacks
and heads up ....... no battery clip .... I don't put them in my builds so make sure you have a 9v supply

Love the final name. Very fitting for us rowdy group of jackasses. I'll be watching for the deposit email

I think it should be a gender neutral inter species Centaur that is not identifiable as man or woman.

I also think it should have a tight switch. But it could be called " sliced" and be located near the tucked away horse member.

OK .... I did my best to kind of batch send my info out for the build ...

If you showed interest on this thread and didn't get a IM from me ... please reach out ... we will get you on the list .

If possible when Paypal-ing please include your user name somewhere in reference if possible .

Thanks !!

Folks ......

Just wanted to let everyone know ...... I'm only shipping to the Cont. US ..... sorry for any confusion . ... I thought I mentioned that somewhere .

If not ..... I'm mentioning it here .

Sorry to our overseas forumites but I just don't want to deal with any overseas shipping hassles .

I actually read up on the centaur and from what I gather is it enhances your tone but doesn't alter it which doesn't make a ton of sense to me . Has to alter it some way .

I have had an Ibanez TS10 for decades but it crapped out recently and I'm not sure what to get now there are so many choices .
Simply put its a dod250 w germaniun diodes, buffer, tone knob and a dual gang gain/blend knob.

Back