Died Suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
4DA46F09-8C2D-418A-AFBF-586E2A1CE51C.jpeg

Serious question, why do you waste your time on here then? If you do not believe there is any correlation to jab and deaths, why sit here in complete denial ? ? The evidence in front of you, if you wish to believe mainstream media then so be it but why continue with this ? Just to name call? There is better things to do with your time isn't there ? I'm not trying to be a jerk but c'mon man, you've been on this for a LONG time, and you still seem to be in this cognitive dissonance. Enough is enough, ok you don't believe the info, move along then nobody here owes you any explanation.
Have you met Chuckles? What he posts is dependent on the dose of Lithium he recieves that day.

Looks like Inbred chuckles redneck tried his best to constantly dismantle this thread.
he gets banned, and boom, immediately ‘Inbred Chuckles’ is here trying EXACTLY the same thing.

What a coincidence😉😂

Grow the fuck up, Donnie😑
You think you’re fooling us?!😂

Get some mental help, Dude.

Last edited:
This is a confusing question. This is one of many extremely nuanced issues that gets turned into this
weird all or nothing with some of you guys.

- Have some people died directly from getting the jab? Probably
- Have some died from complications from the vaccine? Absolutely.
- I don't believe every single one of the articles posted by the regulars here died because of the vaccine.
- I don't think a high enough percentage of people have died for it to be newsworthy, let alone the
absolute obsession it is with some here to basically say THE VACCINE KILLS!!!!

What evidence is right in front of me? The articles that have been posted here?
When you say mainstream media are you talking just the US or in all of the over 100 countries tracking Covid data?

Can you define what you guys mean when you say 'mainstream media'? Does that mean everything that
you guys disapprove of or is there some official list of what is and isn't mainstream?

I simply go by the numbers. 14 BILLION doses given world wide.
Based on 14 billion, what would you consider an acceptable level of fatal risk to approve the vaccine for worldwide use?

I'm hear to balance all the implied miss-information.

You seem to take issue with me telling one side of the story.
How come you don't have any problems with folks like CCN who spends his days SCREAMING about evil needles.
You asking him any questions about all the shit he posts, or do you just accept it blindly?

When was the last time you checked the Covid and Vaccine numbers from continental Europe?

I get what you are saying, but I have watched you and the board for a pretty good amount of time to see a certain pattern about you. You continually come back with different user names pretending to not be you, then eventually your mannerisms ring through and everyone figures it out...then you become more aggressive, almost possessed about causing nothing but conflict (inbred userid). Your belligerent attitude is VERY telling of your personality, it is odd and extreme in many regards.
Again, why are you here, and why do you continue this charade of multiple accounts? First pretending and then revealing it is you, like why wear the mask and change masks? It really doesn't matter to you perhaps or anyone else, but in all honest truth you have a serious mental issue dude. It is one thing to use a second user id.. but to use the multiple ids and in that manner is not even funny anymore... it is psychotic in nature.

Again, why are you here, and why do you continue this charade of multiple accounts? First pretending and then revealing it is you, like why wear the mask and change masks? It really doesn't matter to you perhaps or anyone else, but in all honest truth you have a serious mental issue dude. It is one thing to use a second user id.. but to use the multiple ids and in that manner is not even funny anymore... it is psychotic in nature.

Dr. Bot,

For the past month since I've been back - after about a year off - I've been DemNuts and now Donnie B
No-one else.
But no-one believes it - and there's nothing I can do about it.

As far as the psychological evaluation goes, since I haven't used any other ID's, you're completely full of shit.

:dunno:

Last edited:
Dr. Bot,

For the past month since I've been back - after about a year off - I've been DemNuts and now Donnie B
No-one else.
But no-one believes it - and there's nothing I can do about it.

As far as the psychological evaluation goes, since I haven't used any other ID's, you're completely full of shit.

:dunno:

Liar.

Reactions: ccn
Thread diversion in progress.

If you were a comedian I'd say you've worn out the trailer park angry dude material
and to keep the audience paying good money you need to work up a new set.

This may have been that ounce of Panama Red.
Can't remember... :cool:

Memorial Day 1986 and beyond toasted for certain.

35628304_10212602801487198_750247146418077696_n.jpg

Who cares? 🤡

Say's the bot who posted a response.
Speaking of stale............

tell cc I said hi!

*now that I'm almost certain of who you are (more accurately, which particular Bot group you represent)
there's no need to be checking in on you every once in a while.

bye 🥰

you're not going to reply, right? :hys:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back