Marshall Amps Sold To ZSounds Industries

I would say if this brings back a reasonable pricing structure for Marshall in the U.S this will be fantastic.
Imagine if they brought in some of the great European modders, like Hermansson to help design new models.
I could see a smart move being making a version of the reissues in Asia so working people amps can be afforded by working people again. Sure, I love the idea of British made but I can’t see it being economically viable. If I could buy something with the features of the Origin (loop, decent boost, footswitchable, flexible master, adjustable power) but much more true to a 1987 in sound at a little more than the Origin price I’d be all over it.

Last edited:
I would say if this brings back a reasonable pricing structure for Marshall in the U.S this will be fantastic.
Imagine if they brought in some of the great European modders, like Hermansson to help design new models.
I could see a smart move being making a version of the reissues in Asia so working people amps can be afforded by working people again. Sure, I love the idea of British made but I can’t see it being economically viable. If I could buy something with the features of the Origin (loop, decent boost, footswitchable, flexible master, adjustable power) but much more true to a 1987 in sound at a little more than the Origin price I’d be all over it.

They will no get modders...
They just not care...
If they did care they would reissue and make the YJM 1959 a production model...or the 2203KK (with a loop and a footswitch)... or put the awesome noise gate in every amp...
Imagine a 2204 Michael Schenker with zener diodes...or an Iron Maiden amp (special jmp1 rack or something)...

They care more about the marshall code, the stupid fridge and the f@ckn headphone set...

They will no get modders...
They just not care...
If they did care they would reissue and make the YJM 1959 a production model...or the 2203KK (with a loop and a footswitch)... or put the awesome noise gate in every amp...
Imagine a 2204 Michael Schenker with zener diodes...or an Iron Maiden amp (special jmp1 rack or something)...

They care more about the marshall code, the stupid fridge and the f@ckn headphone set...
Yeah, but the whole point is with the new majority owner. Those mindsets may not hold sway anymore.

Do you have a lisp ?
Why do you athk, Two Dogths?

jethus-cwithe.jpg
jethus-cwithe.jpg
8c40115421bc40c03723999a6452cf45--funny-memes-funny-pics.jpg

Lmao I thought this meant the retailer Zzounds bought Marshall for a sec, and that would truly be a shock
I thought the same at first and thought it was joke…lol
I could imagine the comedy skit as someone is saying you can get the Zsounds Marshall at Zzounds and the misunderstanding hilarity just ensues. And for some reason throwing in a German accent just makes even better..lol

I am glad the company was sold. I am not familiar tariffs in USA, but where i live not even import duties can explain the price. Over here it costs more than in USA. People have to buy from Europe and throw a Variac, the local dealers do not even want to deal with Marshall anymore.

Why would pre-Zounds Marshalls suddenly be worth more, at least the models that haven't been made for many years and haven't been reissued? My '79 2203 is no more rare today than it was last week. Ditto for the JCM2000 series. When EVH died, the EBMM EVH prices went through the roof, but his passing didn't change the fact that the last one of those guitars was made in 1995. They didn't get any more rare with his passing.

Why would pre-Zounds Marshalls suddenly be worth more, at least the models that haven't been made for many years and haven't been reissued? My '79 2203 is no more rare today than it was last week. Ditto for the JCM2000 series. When EVH died, the EBMM EVH prices went through the roof, but his passing didn't change the fact that the last one of those guitars was made in 1995. They didn't get any more rare with his passing.
Because people are fucking idiots... Just ask those trying to sell Digitech BadMonkey pedals for $1K. Or worse the dumbasses who bought them for that price.

Back