Nut Lube

I’m currently using the Music Nomad one, which works well. Really I started using it instead of the Big Bends because I don’t like the weird little tube it comes in.

I just have my wife lick it 😏

Big bends and or Graphite dust. Never thought of the pencil. Wayyy cheaper. Also. Good nuts go a long way if a cheap one is on the guitar or the “good one” doesn’t seem to do the job.

Eaker's magic Snake Oil. You can put it in your bridge, your ass, nut with it, whatever. $70/oz. Pm me for your bottle. Takes me a little bit to fill the bottle, but i will get it to you as quick as I can.

Two kinds– Music Nomad’s Tune-It and Superlube

When I change strings I rub some Tune-It in the nut slots and under the string tree if it’s a Strat, once the strings are on I dab the tip of the Superlube tube on top of the strings over the nut slots, then on top of the strings on the saddles, let it chill a little bit or go nuts on the bar to get the lube working into/around the string. I’d be fine without the Superlube but it takes all of 10 seconds and I can do all the dumb shit I want on a standard Strat trem without tuning issues.

Back