Attachments

• 28EBFB5D-D0CD-4435-9C2E-CB9D7EE5A0AF.jpeg
    28EBFB5D-D0CD-4435-9C2E-CB9D7EE5A0AF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 267
  • BA70286A-45E7-4448-BF8C-25F6A6AD95BE.jpeg
    BA70286A-45E7-4448-BF8C-25F6A6AD95BE.jpeg
    809.3 KB · Views: 242
Last edited by a moderator:
My understanding is that you can’t get these anymore due to issues with Gibson. Let me know if you’ve heard otherwise! Thanks for looking!!

Just responding to this part- a couple weeks ago they posted the ‘updated’ line of Gibson models-

https://espguitars.co.jp/productinf...xvfhhoVaP0FVRPXjKXq3tlApS3nf2nZorA0TPjFUuHbGc
They’ve got Cherry and Vintage White V’s with rosewood boards and a black one with an ebony board.

Looks all they did with their Gibson-shapes is remove the JB/59 and went with some in-house ‘Edwards Legacy’ pickups and raised the prices a couple hundred bucks.

Just responding to this part- a couple weeks ago they posted the ‘updated’ line of Gibson models-

https://espguitars.co.jp/productinf...xvfhhoVaP0FVRPXjKXq3tlApS3nf2nZorA0TPjFUuHbGc
They’ve got Cherry and Vintage White V’s with rosewood boards and a black one with an ebony board.

Looks all they did with their Gibson-shapes is remove the JB/59 and went with some in-house ‘Edwards Legacy’ pickups and raised the prices a couple hundred bucks.
Right on man, thank you for that, gonna edit for this in the original listing, much appreciated!

Donated the guitar to Guitars for Vets:

guitars4vets.org

Guitars 4 Vets

Helping Veterans Cope With PTSD Through Music
guitars4vets.org
guitars4vets.org

If you have a guitar that you’re not using and wouldn’t mind donating, please get in touch with Michael Nettesheim at michael@guitarsforvets.org

Ya know, I decided I wanted to donate my guitars when I die, the original intent would be for them to go to kids who want to play but can’t afford one, which is how my early years started but finding someone who I could trust to disperse them once I’m dead is tricky. I might just do this up instead. Really fucking cool, man!!!!

Ya know, I decided I wanted to donate my guitars when I die, the original intent would be for them to go to kids who want to play but can’t afford one, which is how my early years started but finding someone who I could trust to disperse them once I’m dead is tricky. I might just do this up instead. Really fucking cool, man!!!!

I started down the same path, thinking I’d find a kid who was a Metallica fan who’d love to have a V sort of like James’…but quickly realized I’d end up on the news with a mugshot trying to explain my side of the story 🤣

These guys make it super easy, if you’re not near a drop off site, just pack the guitar up and email them the dimensions and they’ll send you a shipping label.

Back