NGD finally

ClintN667

Finally got my Duvell. Plays great. I have it tuned to B standard and I’m so happy with the results.

Planning on ordering an Orion after paying off my Atla then a Chubtone later this year hopefully then that’s it for me this year unless I get lucky. I do wish I had a little extra to get a pointy guitar but that will have to wait ( pics in a minute)

Attachments

• img_1_1681353017491.jpg
    img_1_1681353017491.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 87
I was always using a digitech drop for lower tunings. So it’s nice to have one In B standard. The neck on this is a bit thicker than expected. Not quite a baseball bat but it is a comfy C. The TKO pickups are pretty good for stock pickups. I will say they are nice enough where I’m not considering replacing them. SS frets, locking tuners, hip shot bridge buckeye burl top, alder body.

I bought this from Zion’s guitar store in the Netherlands so I got the Stroopwaffle(sp?) hookup. He also gave me a cool little pick holder thing for my desk. A tin for picks with a bunch of picks in it plus a change of strings.

I think it ran me 3k total. The build quality is impeccable as expected from Mayones. If you have ever wanted a Mayones I highly recommend Zjon. He basically will let you put a modest deposit down to get the build started. I think I put 250 euros down. If you do tell him Clint recommended him(I don’t get anything but he has been really good to me so I would like to send some business his way).

I may go ahead and put another order in for a regius or an Aquila since it takes so little to get in the queue and so long to get it

I was always using a digitech drop for lower tunings. So it’s nice to have one In B standard. The neck on this is a bit thicker than expected. Not quite a baseball bat but it is a comfy C. The TKO pickups are pretty good for stock pickups. I will say they are nice enough where I’m not considering replacing them. SS frets, locking tuners, hip shot bridge buckeye burl top, alder body.

I bought this from Zion’s guitar store in the Netherlands so I got the Stroopwaffle(sp?) hookup. He also gave me a cool little pick holder thing for my desk. A tin for picks with a bunch of picks in it plus a change of strings.

I think it ran me 3k total. The build quality is impeccable as expected from Mayones. If you have ever wanted a Mayones I highly recommend Zjon. He basically will let you put a modest deposit down to get the build started. I think I put 250 euros down. If you do tell him Clint recommended him(I don’t get anything but he has been really good to me so I would like to send some business his way).

I may go ahead and put another order in for a regius or an Aquila since it takes so little to get in the queue and so long to get it
Been interested in these for awhile - how long was the wait?

HNGD!

Ignoramus question: What strings are being used to have it tuned in B standard? Are the strings flubby?

HNGD!

Ignoramus question: What strings are being used to have it tuned in B standard? Are the strings flubby?
There not floppy there a large set I don’t know exactly as it’s been awhile since I told him what to use but the high “e” is a 12 or 13. I got to be honest I usually use 52/48 to .09.-11 In E or D so these are a bit larger and feel great.

Back