Langner / Forbidden rehearsal footage

Love this shit!
In a conversation I had with Craig he mentioned he used the Langner fro Rhythm and the ADA MP1 for leads
On another note Forbidden has been reformed with a new singer and has show scheduled in Europe this summer.
The new singer Norman Skinner is my old guitar instructors singer from their band Niviane

Love this shit!
In a conversation I had with Craig he mentioned he used the Langner fro Rhythm and the ADA MP1 for leads
On another note Forbidden has been reformed with a new singer and has show scheduled in Europe this summer.
The new singer Norman Skinner is my old guitar instructors singer from their band Niviane

Did he sell all his Langner gear? I saw Forbidden twice, once on TIF tour and once on Omega Wave. He had some sort of Johnson Millennium digital amp in 2010 (or something similar) that sounded like absolute shit while Steve Smyth sounded great w/his EVH 100.

Did he sell all his Langner gear? I saw Forbidden twice, once on TIF tour and once on Omega Wave. He had some sort of Johnson Millennium digital amp in 2010 (or something similar) that sounded like absolute shit while Steve Smyth sounded great w/his EVH 100.
Yes sold it all a while back. He has been playing the EVH100 with the few bands (dress the dead, boneless ones, bay area interthrashional)
I know for a fact he has a Langner clone though :cool:

Not ashamed to admit I’ve never heard a single song by these guys.
I just never got deep into thrash.

They sound great. Some talent in this band for sure.
Amazed that the rehearsal footage sounds that clear. Sounds like the audio is coming off the camera?

Took me a second to understand that Forbidden is the band’s name, not the description of the footage itself loool

Yes sold it all a while back. He has been playing the EVH100 with the few bands (dress the dead, boneless ones, bay area interthrashional)
I know for a fact he has a Langner clone though :cool:
C'mon Todd, you cannot leave us hanging like that........Who makes a meticulously researched and re-created Langner DCP-1 clone....and where can we get one ?

I know that guy and thats a fact.

Omg this is killer, Tim was wayy ahead of so many at that time, Craig flat out burns to this day. Too bad the vocals ruined it for most, super annoying...

Last edited:
Back