The Stone Tone Emporium Post your photos here

81849353_3232519276763227_5036574772104790016_n.jpeg
The one and only original Floyd Rose, Often imitated but never duplicated.

Last edited:
I can't find those red fine tuners on your site.
The Red fine Tuners are not sold separately. That could be subject to change, Floyd Rose is so busy that sometimes they have stock of a listed item that says "SOLD" on their website isn't always the case, best to call FR to confirm or get on the list to be notified when that item arrives.

50A0D86F-9809-41C3-9C26-BA818623BF8F.png

We would like to introduce Michael J Felder to the Stone Tone team.

"Get stoned with tone! If you're a tone junkie like me then you need to equip your guitar with Stone Tone TONE BLOCKS"! -Michael J. Felder

Stone Tone Artist Lloyd Wallace since 2016 has all his Signature Viper guitars come with Stone Tone sustain blocks, this is his personal axe the LW-1 which has one of the Jeff Loomis Signature blocks installed.
Screen Shot 2023-04-14 at 8.24.13 AM.png

Prototype String-Thru Sustain Block for the Floyd Rose Rail Tail. These will not be main stream yet can be ordered directly from Stone Tone.
The stock sustain block weighs 7.4 ounces compared to the Stone tone block that's 3.2 ounces. The performance is over the top on every level since there is much more pressure and vibration from the ball end of the string going thru the block vertically and the springs pulling horizontally.
IMG_4424.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_2402.jpeg
IMG_2401.jpeg

This leveling method I do on every bridge is paramount for contact and performance. Some worse than others yet the holes on the base plate are punched not drilled so there is a element of protrusion that will keep your sustain block elevated from mounting flush no matter the material. Usually it's 64th to a 32nd away from direct contact with the baseplate so this is necessary if you want optimum performance.. Every little thing helps..

Back