SOLD: Marshall Valvestate 8100

RedB4Black

SOLD

Marshall Valvestate 8100
- Excellent condition (aside from a small tear in the tolex on the bottom...so you don't really see it) and fully functional with Reverb.
- New Shuguang 12ax7B Silver Dragon tube (high gain/low noise). Stock Marshall tube included for backup.
- Includes pictured noise gate as the amp can get noisy with super high gain settings.

I got this amp because I am a huge fan of Death/Chuck Schuldiner, but I have a bunch of amps and don't play it much, so its for sale

SOLD

NO TRADES

wJu194v.jpg

DnxyS8P.jpg

ZtIUaMr.jpg

BE27R7Y.jpg

AeLU9Iy.jpg

X1FGsx6.jpg

ZoCsTeB.jpg

Here is an iphone video I made of this amp...

Last edited:
Oh yeah man.
Gosh… that was my jam right there.
I didn’t care what I plugged it into as long as it worked and we could start jammin’.
Because I KNEW the amp had ‘the jammin’,
I just needed something to plug it into.
These are getting harder to find and usually they’re missing a component or two.
GLWS!!

My favorite metal amp ever! Never sell mine. GLWTS. Even as much as these have gone up in price they're still worth every penny. Getting harder to find in decent shape.

I owned one of these when they first came out. I think I was in 10th grade. I remember playing a show and the guitarist from my friends punk band wanted to use my Amp. He kept saying "how do I get it from sounding so metal?". I remember laughing at that question and thinking "why?" Before getting this amp I used to buy a bunch of preamps, effect processors, etc. Once I got this amp I plugged straight in and was happy for few years.

I keep hoping this sells. I have to pay off an Atla and an Orion over the next couple weeks but this and an XXX are tempting me.

Back