OVERKILL Scroched. How bout some Fever and Bag O' Bones

that's awesome... I remember communicating with him via email years ago. Seemed like a very nice down to earth guy.
Yeah i Ran into him near my house at this Japanese Garden place called Morikami. He & i spoke for about an hour about tone & guitars but that was maybe 7-8 years ago. I do run into him ocassionally in Stuart where he lives cause That area is where i went to the Beach as a kid.

Wow, did not realize they all live in SoFLo. Especially since I used to live in Lake Worth and daughters just moved to WPB.
I am now in Miami.

Wow, did not realize they all live in SoFLo. Especially since I used to live in Lake Worth and daughters just moved to WPB.
I am now in Miami.
Only Dave Linsk & Bobby G Live in SFL, if you can call stuart South Florida. The Rest of those guys are all still in Jersey. Lake Worthless, Yeah my least favorite SFL Town. Lake Worth is actually where Bobby lives last time i talked to anypne that really knows him. He does roofing and construction.

Last edited:
Only Dave Linsk & Bobby G Live in SFL, if you can call stuart South Florida. The Rest of those guys are all still in Jersey. Lake Worthless, Yeah my least favorite SFL Town. Lake Worth is actually where Bobby lives last time i talked to anypne that really knows him. He does roofing and construction.
Greenacres is worse :)

Very Familiar, used to work there. I live in Boynton Beach. before I moved to BB I lived in PSL.
Several friends (from NJ) live in Boynton. Used to go to Alabama Joe's by the Canyons.

I just picked up Lynch Mob tix at Piper's 10/6. That should be a cool local show.

You must be the closest Rig-Talker to me geographically these days.

Several friends (from NJ) live in Boynton. Used to go to Alabama Joe's by the Canyons.

I just picked up Lynch Mob tix at Piper's 10/6. That should be a cool local show.

You must be the closest Rig-Talker to me geographically these days.
I've never actually been to Piper's. I mostly go to Culture Room in Lauderdale which is a room i used to play a lot back in the day.

You too? We chased Eds and Randys tone as well. Dave was responsible for my Altec madness. He was the only I knew who had Altecs way back when. He wanted to trade me a '70 Super Lead for one of my Adats and since I was actively doing sessions with them I had to decline. Not a sound financial move on my part.. LOL
Phil do you know which albums he may have used Altecs on?

Phil do you know which albums he may have used Altecs on?
He sold off his Altecs long before he joined the band. He was always going thru phases. Randy..then Ed. etc. He always had some great gear throughout it all. Well, with the exception of his Marshalls he painted baby blue, ripped off the grill cover and painted that gloss black with the big Marshall logo on the front. LOL
Funny story.. We used to rehearse in a huge boat warehouse by a Marina back in the early 90s. I had one those baby blue cabs (still cant even remember what deal we made that I acquired it, but he had like 3 or 4 stacks of them} and I loaded it with Altecs. The other guitar player had a Mesa Boogie 4x12 with the metal grille on the front. Someone broke into the place one night and took the nice Boogie cab and some pa gear.. but standing all by itself dead center of the room was that blue cab. I guess even thieves were like "WTF??" Sucked back then..funny now though.

Back