A moment of silence for a fallen member.

You didn't get the hint yesterday dude?
You officially saying you want to throw down instead of ignoring each other?
Yes or no. Stop with the fucking games.
Either leave me the fuck alone or I'm gonna start typing a lot right in your direction.

What the fuck is your issue? I never did anything to you except pointing out
you don't have a fucking clue what you're doing when it comes to electronics.

Yes or no.
Let me know.
My choice would be to ignore each other.
giphy.gif

If Donnie had posted "I'll hunt you down and dismember you" like ccn did, you'd ALL be accusing him of being unhinged, etc, but one of "YOUR" guys posts it and he gets a pass, is even told he's a great guy. Laughable. He's a fuckin' loon.
A: Donnie IS unhinged. He needs serious help up to and including institutionalization.
B: As I stated to another member yesterday, I do not agree with threats over words, from anybody. Sticks and stones, man.
C: I asked you about breakfast, BK. Catch up....or, Ketchup.

A: Donnie IS unhinged. He needs serious help up to and including institutionalization.
B: As I stated to another member yesterday, I do not agree with threats over words, from anybody. Sticks and stones, man.
C: I asked you about breakfast, BK. Catch up....or, Ketchup.
A: not sure about that. Maybe I've witnessed less of his negative behavior than others here.
B: You think threatening words don't matter or mean anything? JFC, verbal threats can only be expressed via words FFS.
C: Farm fresh eggs with shitty store bought bacon.

Not a drop of catch up belongs on any eggs! Might as well put pineapple on pizza!

Back