What is it worth? 2004-2007 USA Charvel San Dimas Pointy Reissue

War_in_D

**Mods, if this type of post isn't allowed then please delete with my apologies.

I'm not really bonding with this Charvel I picked up the other day. The neck profile on the reissue is different from what I remember my old 80's San Dimas pointy was. The newer Charvel feels more like a flattened "D" shape with more shoulder than I generally like. Think Ibanez, but not nearly as thin. It's such a cool guitar though, so I'm on the fence about moving it on.

What do you think would be a fair asking price for one of these if I decided to let it go? It's in decent shape, has a few small dings and scratches here and some worming on the back. Single hum (SD Custom 5), ebony board with Floyd and comes with the case. Pics below of the actual guitar.

IMG_20230512_173829028_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230512_173847840_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230512_173937823.jpg

I love it. Wish I had some extra cash. I’d snag and and play the heck out of it. My avatar pic is a white reissue pointy I have.

Prices are all over the place.

I had one just like it and felt like you do about it. Something just did not seem right about the neck so I sold it. 1300.00-1500.00 would be a good price.

Back