The best looking guitar/bass of all time...what's yours?

I still drool over green Spectors.
1046-2-1_740x.jpg

I know this really isn't in the spirit but I love the look of my Schecter C1+. Subtle binding, rosewood + inlays, Headstock matches pickups, flame maple top, chrome, etc. :dunno:

I also really like naturally beat up old Strats like Frusciante or Mick Mars vibe.

OAeiQjK.jpg

For bass, my favorite is a Ric 4001/4003 in fireglo - don't have pics of mine.

My favorite looking guitar: Ibanez PS10; PS120 and PS60 aren't far behind.

View attachment 208042

I really like this too :yes:

To me the mayones regius core is the perfect shape, but I’m a huge fan of crazy shapes so take that as you will

To me the mayones regius core is the perfect shape, but I’m a huge fan of crazy shapes so take that as you will
I agree the Regius’s look awesome, especially the one I used to have with a pale moon ebony top and fretboard

For me the problem is they (and all their guitars really) just sound too sterile for my taste (like furniture with strings attached), so I couldn’t keep them. I personally don’t care what my guitars look like. I only care how they sound

Last edited:
I know this really isn't in the spirit but I love the look of my Schecter C1+. Subtle binding, rosewood + inlays, Headstock matches pickups, flame maple top, chrome, etc. :dunno:

I also really like naturally beat up old Strats like Frusciante or Mick Mars vibe.

OAeiQjK.jpg

I really like this too :yes:
I always loved the C1 Classic with the vine inlay. I passed on a red one recently and regret it.

I kinda prefer the ESP (LTD) Horizons (H series) to those though, only because of the old school tear drop headstock. The pointy headstocks are a wash. Here's mine.
DSC_0675.JPG

LPC1.jpg

To me, the Ebony Les Paul Custom will always be the sexiest looking guitar ever.

Back