Post your 2023 stable here

I don't have all the high end crazy gear a lot of you guys have, but I'm pretty stoked on the setup I've put together. I've toured a bit with some low end metal and hardcore bands, I've played in a number of local bands both in FL and when I lived in MA. These days I just noodle at home and share music with my brother who I am in the process of finishing up recordings of 9 of our old songs from one of our previous bands together.

Some pretty basic gear here but it all does exactly what I want.

I do need more room though. The gear is starting to bleed out into the living room lol

IMG_6345.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg

1989 Marshall JCM800 w/ Legendary Tones Hot Mod V2, JCM900 1960A 4x12 loaded with V30s and T75s in X. TU2 Tuner, MXR Classic Overdrive and BOSS SD-1 Stacked with ISP Decimator and JOYO 6 Band EQ in Loop

EVH 5150III Stealth 100W with MESA 4x12, ISP Decimator Pro Rack, KORG Pitchblack tuner, Maxon OD808 and MXR 6 Band EQ hidden in back of the rack.

IMG_6376.jpg

Presonus 1824c Interface, Presonus Digimax D8, 16 XLR Patch Bay, Kali Audio LP8 Monitors, SOLAR A2.7TBR

IMG_6375.jpg

Line6 Spider 212 (my first amp ever) with a V30 and T75, Carvin V3 now loaded with 6L6 power tubes, GK1001RB-II with Korg Pitchblack Tuner, Avatar NEO 410 cabinet, AMPEG SVT Classic and AMPEG 8x10

IMG_6384.jpg

USA made Peavey 6505+, Harley Benton 2x12 loaded with V30s (don't sleep on these things it sounds fantastic), ISP Decimator, JOYO Overdrive (808 clone) and NUX Tuner

IMG_6382.jpg

Ibanez RG3EX1 w/ EMG 81/85 Set, ESP Ltd MH250NT w/ EMG 81/60 Set, Fender MIM P Bass (4 String), Fender MIM Jazz Bass (5 String), Schecter Riot 5 w/ EMGs, Haden 5 String Rondo Music Cheapo, 1987 Yamaha Acoustic

IMG_6383.jpg

1977 Ovation Adamas

Last edited:
I don't have all the high end crazy gear a lot of you guys have, but I'm pretty stoked on the setup I've put together. I've toured a bit with some low end metal and hardcore bands, I've played in a number of local bands both in FL and when I lived in MA. These days I just noodle at home and share music with my brother who I am in the process of finishing up recordings of 9 of our old songs from one of our previous bands together.

I do need more room though. The gear is starting to bleed out into the living room lol

View attachment 209314
View attachment 209329
1989 Marshall JCM800 w/ Legendary Tones Hot Mod V2, JCM900 1960A 4x12 loaded with V30s and T75s in X. TU2 Tuner, MXR Classic Overdrive and BOSS SD-1 Stacked with ISP Decimator and JOYO 7 Band EQ in Loop

EVH 5150III Stealth 100W with MESA 4x12, ISP Decimator Pro Rack, KORG Pitchblack tuner, Maxon OD808 and MXR 6 Band EQ hidden in back of the rack.

View attachment 209332
Presonus 1824c Interface, Presonus Digimax D8, 16 XLR Patch Bay, Kali Audio LP8 Monitors, SOLAR A2.7TBR

View attachment 209335
Line6 Spider 212 (my first amp ever) with a V30 and T75, Carvin V3 now loaded with 6L6 power tubes, GK1001RB-II with Korg Pitchblack Tuner, Avatar NEO 410 cabinet, AMPEG SVT Classic and AMPEG 8x10

View attachment 209338
USA made Peavey 6505+, Harley Benton 2x12 loaded with V30s (don't sleep on these things it sounds fantastic), ISP Decimator, JOYO Overdrive (808 clone) and NUX Tuner

View attachment 209341
Ibanez RG3EX1 w/ EMG 81/85 Set, ESP Ltd MH250NT w/ EMG 81/60 Set, Fender MIM P Bass (4 String), Fender MIM Jazz Bass (5 String), Schecter Riot 5 w/ EMGs, Haden 5 String Rondo Music Cheapo, 1987 Yamaha Acoustic

View attachment 209347
1977 Ovation Adamas
Dude great stuff .

View attachment 209314
View attachment 209329
1989 Marshall JCM800 w/ Legendary Tones Hot Mod V2, JCM900 1960A 4x12 loaded with V30s and T75s in X. TU2 Tuner, MXR Classic Overdrive and BOSS SD-1 Stacked with ISP Decimator and JOYO 7 Band EQ in Loop

View attachment 209332

View attachment 209335

View attachment 209338

View attachment 209341

View attachment 209347
1977 Ovation Adamas
I don’t know what you’re talking about because you have top end gear, a full on studio quality recording setup, and great taste all around from amps to guitars to pedals to speakers. Amazing setup and you’re ready for leasing studio time as cash income if you really wanted to.

you’re ready for leasing studio time as cash income if you really wanted to.

Very hard to generate any serious income with a studio. At least where I live. 75% of the studios have closed down in the last 20 years in my area. Leasing rates are really low for amazing studios with huge recording rooms and heaps of top gear. It pays more to be a waiter at the cafe across the street than to lease a small studio.

I don’t know what you’re talking about because you have top end gear, a full on studio quality recording setup, and great taste all around from amps to guitars to pedals to speakers. Amazing setup and you’re ready for leasing studio time as cash income if you really wanted to.
I consider my gear to be "the basics" in a way. I would love to have a Diezel, Peters or REVV in the collection, maybe a Twin Reverb or AC30 as well however, racecars are expensive too and that's my other addiction lol

I have considered offering up my space for recording but as @Jack Luminous said the juice probably wouldn't be worth the squeeze.

I'm curious to see once these recordings I am working on are finished, how they actually come out. So far they sound okay to me for a first attempt lol

This is my humble submission. Covers clean to scream for me. Everything goes through the amp/cab switcher so every amp can go to every cab with or without the ps100 including sending it across the room to a suhr RL for silent recording.

Fr fr

This is my humble submission. Covers clean to scream for me. Everything goes through the amp/cab switcher so every amp can go to every cab with or without the ps100 including sending it across the room to a suhr RL for silent recording.

Amazing fr . Love it

I love this setup. A matchless and two rock on one side and a Mesa mark series on the other. I really want a 3rd power kitchen sink or a fender twin kit build for my setup to round out the cleans.

My Laney GH100S and Bogner XTC both have amazing cleans but it’s not what their speciality is.

I love this setup. A matchless and two rock on one side and a Mesa mark series on the other. I really want a 3rd power kitchen sink or a fender twin kit build for my setup to round out the cleans.

My Laney GH100S and Bogner XTC both have amazing cleans but it’s not what their speciality is.
Having an amp that does cleans or chime as well as something like the iic+ does liquid leads inspires me to come up with more parts using a wider range of tones. I say do it, although I've had an XTC or 2 (not a Laney) and the cleans are really good.

Having an amp that does cleans or chime as well as something like the iic+ does liquid leads inspires me to come up with more parts using a wider range of tones. I say do it, although I've had an XTC or 2 (not a Laney) and the cleans are really good.
Same here. I use a Mesa Electrodyne for clean. Has a unique crunch too

Back