UPDATE 06/13/23 : ALL the Chirons have shipped !!!

I got mine (#15 ) yesterday. Stellar looking and it sounds amazing! I have tried way too many overdrive/dirt pedals over the years but never a Klon type.

The Rhy 2 channel on a Mark IV is blah. This pedal works wonders on it. Killer pedal Wayne!

Will be firing mine up in a few….had to help my neighbors and mow every yard in the neighborhood yesterday….

Attachments

• IMG_0274.jpeg
    IMG_0274.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 27
Me ??? In over my head ?? Never .....

I would do this again ..... I'll build what ever you guys want as a collective group . It's just hard to get 30 or 40 people to agree on one circuit / design .

But I can do runs of 10 .. 20 ..30 ... doesn't matter . But it has to be one design for everyone ....

if you want a one off custom SD-1 ..... I can do that too ....
A Nobels ODR1 with a bass knob would get my vote, but a custom SD-1 would be cool too. I switch for symetrical versus a-symetrical would be cool on the SD-1.

I got mine (#15 ) yesterday. Stellar looking and it sounds amazing! I have tried way too many overdrive/dirt pedals over the years but never a Klon type.

The Rhy 2 channel on a Mark IV is blah. This pedal works wonders on it. Killer pedal Wayne!
Boosting R2 on the mark IV is the secret, IMO. Tubescreamer or klone both work well.

A Nobels ODR1 with a bass knob would get my vote, but a custom SD-1 would be cool too. I switch for symetrical versus a-symetrical would be cool on the SD-1.
I'm already getting orders for a high end SD-1 clones ....... I could do a short run of those .
not sure on the clipping options yet ..... I have to see if I can work that into the boards and enclosure design to keep it at the 100.00 mark

The Wampler Belle is a great version of the ODR with a bass knob and a little switch that adds some clarity.

Received my Chiron today, #40!
Haven't played it yet, but want to say, excellent presentation. Love the writing on the box, and what's inside. As good as any boutique pedal I've ever purchased (too many to list), and way better than what you'll get from some of them, like Lovepedal.

Kudos. Can't wait to plug it in. Looking forward to future builds.

For a custom Sd-1, a bass knob and 3-way diode switch would be useful. The Fulldrive 2 I have is good, but could be better. I'd also be interested in a Rat with better eq options.

The Wampler Belle is a great version of the ODR with a bass knob and a little switch that adds some clarity.

Received my Chiron today, #40!
Haven't played it yet, but want to say, excellent presentation. Love the writing on the box, and what's inside. As good as any boutique pedal I've ever purchased (too many to list), and way better than what you'll get from some of them, like Lovepedal.

Kudos. Can't wait to plug it in. Looking forward to future builds.

For a custom Sd-1, a bass knob and 3-way diode switch would be useful. The Fulldrive 2 I have is good, but could be better. I'd also be interested in a Rat with better eq options.
excellent suggestions ....

I've done some stock Rats .... there so many variations of the RAT ... so many pedals based off it .

Back