Post your 2023 stable here

IMG_0452.jpeg

The main stuff I have been using for my current recording project. Just got the Hiwatt cab this week, still figuring that out. Been looking for one for a long time. Three original Fanes, now to track down another. Sounds pretty good with the Wizard too.
The Mesa I rarely ever use, but it looks cool. The cab records good, amp not so much.

View attachment 210052

The main stuff I have been using for my current recording project. Just got the Hiwatt cab this week, still figuring that out. Been looking for one for a long time. Three original Fanes, now to track down another. Sounds pretty good with the Wizard too.
The Mesa I rarely ever use, but it looks cool. The cab records good, amp not so much.
What Mesa is that ?

What did Fortin do to the jvm

He produced several of these with Ralphie several years ago. It was my main amp in my last 2 bands because it’s so versatile with midi switching with my FX8. Not sure exactly what he did but when ppl say JVM’s suck, I really don’t believe it!

Last edited:
Thing looks awesome, in a really cool alien from outer space kind of way. Should be breewwwwtal ! :rock:
I
He produced several of these with Ralphie several years ago. It was my main amp in my last 2 bands because it’s so versatile with midi switching with my FX8. Not sure exactly what he did but when ppl say JCM’s suck, I really don’t believe it!
Well I’m sure he improved it

Combination Anniversary & Birthday present to myself. (don't tell Lin!)
Really glad that gorgeous red NX6 didn't work out. Already got a 6 string with Suhr pickups.

Just put a set of Elixirs on it and getting use to the slight neck dive from the added mass.
Been ghosting the 7th string notes on the Plini while I was waiting on this so that part already feels great.
The Fishman's are versatile! Three way selector with PP vol for split coil and tone for the added +20dB? boost.
Got a slight nasal quality to them. Not bad, just different and taking some getting use to.

Limited run natural my bud up in Riverside dropped a heads up on. :love:

20230527_121519.jpg

Last edited:
Back