Post your 2023 stable here

It lives………

Attachments

• 42DF7B2B-F3D8-4527-AE00-B9D532D9D27B.jpeg
    42DF7B2B-F3D8-4527-AE00-B9D532D9D27B.jpeg
    808.1 KB · Views: 15
Combination Anniversary & Birthday present to myself. (don't tell Lin!)
Really glad that gorgeous red NX6 didn't work out. Already got a 6 string with Suhr pickups.

Just put a set of Elixirs on it and getting use to the slight neck dive from the added mass.
Been ghosting the 7th string notes on the Plini while I was waiting on this so that part already feels great.
The Fishman's are versatile! Three way selector with PP vol for split coil and tone for the added +20dB? boost.
Got a slight nasal quality to them. Not bad, just different and taking some getting use to.

Limited run natural my bud up in Riverside dropped a heads up on. :love:

View attachment 210388
Damn !

Thing looks awesome, in a really cool alien from outer space kind of way. Should be breewwwwtal ! :rock:
I ended up with it trying to buy a JP7 actually, someone bought that one out from under me and the seller asked if I wanted to make him an offer on it. First headless or multiscale I've ever owned, I wasn't sure about the color scheme, but when I saw it in person, it grew on me quickly. The SS frets feel awesome too.
blackat.jpg

I ended up with it trying to buy a JP7 actually, someone bought that one out from under me and the seller asked if I wanted to make him an offer on it. First headless or multiscale I've ever owned, I wasn't sure about the color scheme, but when I saw it in person, it grew on me quickly. The SS frets feel awesome too.
View attachment 210472

Beautiful fiddle. Makes me want to hammer some heavy drop-A Volumes style riffing instantly. I usually do it with my baritone Ibanez MMM1 but your Blackat is kinda more enticing, futuristic and fit for the djent job ! The color combo is really awesome. :love:
I just realized it's roughly the same color as this :

1685287377156.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg

Back