Where did the gear go?

You just worry about STAYING in the right hand lane Mario Andretti., ok???

Hey look off the 69 East, is that a ..
That ain’t no Jeeper’s Creeper’s…WTH?
-That’s a dude with a rocket launcher locking me in his sights (me).

I know all about ‘the’ running people off the road into flames in the middle of the night, out there on the 24, I’ve seen it happen.
Just keep going right?
-the dead person and their family won’t be able to read the sketchy company information on the back of the trailer and call to report it.
I drive on the freeway a lot man, seriously.
-what I mention is real and so fucking lame.

I’m not too concerned as you’ll be replaced real soon here -
like a McDonalds employee..BEEP, BEEP..Beep.
Over 19 years and 2 and a half million safe miles in a truck governed at 62 mph. I never leave the right lane. My truck has forward facing radar and cameras and all the technology to register any minor bump or swerve and report it to our safety department. Electronic logs so I can't cheat and run illegally. I cant get away with anything, even using my phone while driving.
There are bad drivers in every type of vehicle on the road. There are far more fatality accidents caused by cars than the trucks that have brought you literally everything you have ever owned.
I am the truck driver you want on the road. I cannot be replaced easily...not even by A.I. And I'm paid well for it.
But go ahead and bash me for others failures.
Be safe out there. Too many people driving like shitheads.

I'm not sure if this pricing is going to come down. It's been like this for a couple of years now.
You can still find some deals here and there but generally amps are getting crazy expensive for the good stuff.

I was wondering the other day where all the gear went at the start of the boutique craze in the early to mid 90s - you rarely see any of these items posted on Reverb, the forums, or eBay anymore. It seemed like there was a lot of stuff coming out then.

Back