So I did a thing....and now I'm poor again

Nice. I gotta get myself a NICE guitar one of these days, all my guitars are basically project guitars, or mid to low priced guitars like my Viper LTD 400. There's one of those Ernie Ball music man Petrucci models at my local mom and pop music/coffee shop. It looks beautiful, I may have to snag it up before someone else does?? First I gotta play it, but I'm sure the thing plays like a dream compared to most of my guitars. Or, there's also a really nice Jackson, but the thing costs 4 + grand!

The Warrior hath arrived. This thing is stunning. The carve on the top is just beautiful, the gold hardware is so shiny and clean for being 25 years old. The fretboard definitely looks thirsty. I have my favorite fretboard oil on its way as well as a box of strings. I may have to run out to Warrior to grab one of their beautiful leather straps as I'd say the local Guitar Center doesn't have much in the way of actual quality leather. I'm going to go tune it up and see what all these knobs and switches do.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments. It is, indeed, a beautiful guitar, and plays GREAT! Unfortunately, it has a classic case of the covered-humbucker squealies so I've got to run it by the local shop (the guy that runs it actually was one of the guys that started Warrior) to have him pot the pickups again if they need it and attach the cover better to stop the squealies.

Back