Fulltone going out of business..

Prices on most of his wares has come down from orbit.

Lulz at the “pedal collectors” now holding the bag on $350 OCDs lol

Never got the uproar—didn’t he just call out the dirtbag looters when BLM was burning cities down in ‘peaceful protest’?
Im more lib than most of the guys on here and i didnt really get what the deal was w that either.

What i will condemn fuller for was that he didnt tell his employees he was shutting down until he listed the factory space for sale and thats how some supposedly found out he was closing shop. Forget the politics for a sec, he was still a pretty douchey guy to his clientele and possibly to his employees

Never got the uproar—didn’t he just call out the dirtbag looters when BLM was burning cities down in ‘peaceful protest’?

If you go on the Fulltone page that Carl posted, the owner cites that Guitar Center was way behind in paying Fulltone well before the protesters/looters drama happened, but GC spun it to appear very virtuous in not doing business with Fulltone after he went off.

Im more lib than most of the guys on here and i didnt really get what the deal was w that either.

What i will condemn fuller for was that he didnt tell his employees he was shutting down until he listed the factory space for sale and thats how some supposedly found out he was closing shop. Forget the politics for a sec, he was still a pretty douchey guy to his clientele and possibly to his employees
Kind of a strange world where disparaging criminals is being political.

If you go on the Fulltone page that Carl posted, the owner cites that Guitar Center was way behind in paying Fulltone well before the protesters/looters drama happened, but GC spun it to appear very virtuous in not doing business with Fulltone after he went off.
Well I believe that. Again, I don’t understand how being against thieves is dramatic.

About an hour after his post about BLM he added another note that was quickly taken down.
Unfortunately someone grabbed a screenshot of it.

“Ahh I feel better, and flushed out some prissy boys who were raised to pee sitting down.”

He's been accused of being homophobic in the past but this sealed the deal.
After being dropped he's tried to make it all about BLM to save face.

Last edited:
I said worse on the golf course today

As have I. Many times. A snowman will do that to ya.
Certainly wouldn't do it if my partners were complete strangers.

He runs a very public business and he posted on a very public platform.
Whether you or I agree doesn't matter - he offended a LOT of consumers,
and a number of business owners he had been partnered with.

As have I. Many times. A snowman will do that to ya.
Certainly wouldn't do it if my partners were complete strangers.

He runs a very public business and he posted on a very public platform.
Whether you or I agree doesn't matter - he offended a LOT of consumers,
and a number of business owners he had been partnered with.
I guess. What comes around goes around I suppose. Ask Target and AB.

Yep. Just like Bud Light :D

I miss our Member formally known as Maddnotez. I wonder whatever happened to him? Never owned any Fulltone products. Old thread is old.

Back