Guitar Center Gibson Deal

I can’t believe they’re even trying to sell that
Headless guitars are "in". Seriously though I wonder if it broke in store or was a trade in. If it was the latter, I bet they gave them $100. If it's in store broken, they are total assholes.

I remember the local GC here had a realllllly gorgeous Brian Moore Guitars top of the line ax, the one with the piezo, fancy electronics, etc. I drooled over it in the pics....then I saw it in person. All the fancy electronics had been gutted and it was just a regular 1 vol/1 tone guitar with the Duncans or whatever. The neck had some issues around the nut, or the binding (if it had it, I can't remember) or something, and there was a massive crack in the body. I mean wood separating from itself crack, literally like the guitar was swung into something. They STILL wasn't like $1300 for it or something like that. I had a friend that's a luthier that could have helped me fix all the issues and we respray it so I called and offered I think $300, reminding them it'd take hundreds of dollars to repair and they declined the offer.

I bought a gj2 from gc last week, got it, it needs a new nut ,some fret work, and the neck has a slight twist. They wanted me to pay for the repairs. They took it back, and put it right back on their site.

Headless guitars are "in". Seriously though I wonder if it broke in store or was a trade in. If it was the latter, I bet they gave them $100. If it's in store broken, they are total assholes.

That’s actually the guitar captured in the YouTube video that a flat broke customer
tried to grab and run out of the store with.
The slobs at the front entrance sorta’ tackled him,
they retrieved the guitar with a hanging headstock and hung it back up on the wall…broke.
Now somebody broke will buy it.

Me?
-I ain’t no broke-

Back