Cute lil SLO-30 1x12 Combo

I think they are smart to offer a combo, just not something I am particularly interested in. I am loving my Soldano HR25 through Scumback M75s in a closed back cab, was using WGS ET65s before, which were also good, but like the woodiness of the Scumbacks.

Intro song/playing was fantastic. Need to try an SLO
Yeah guy is a great player....I bought a Strymon Lex pedal off TPG classifieds and he turned out to be the seller, nice guy, flawless transaction. Turned out he did some soundtrack work for a buddy of mine that did "BlueCrush", guy is a full time musician.

Re the SLO30, I still like mine but have never used it in a band setting at all, sticking with the Wizard MC25 still but will still say the SLO30 gets closer to what the Wizard does than any other amp I've run across, especially at volume

I thought the guy played great, but I do think the combo sounded like a combo in his vid.

I would much rather have an SLO30 head and a 1x12 for practice, personally, and then just take the head and maybe a 2x12 cab if I wanted to get some serious tones going but not have to carry a 4x12 and a 100W behemoth.

I personally don't find combos convenient at all. I'm sure the SLO30 combo weights more than a good 2x12 too.

Back