How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

Racerxrated

Yes, it's a real thing out there...supposedly intelligent people actually believe the earth is flat. Even though, if they ever fly in a jet that hits higher altitudes(like 30,000 ft; not you cropduster types lol) you can actually look out the window and SEE the curvature of the planet.

Since we've actually got a ( :hys: ) thread about the moon landing, I thought this was an appropriate ? to ask....

IMG_7234.gif

Yes, it's a real thing out there...supposedly intelligent people actually believe the earth is flat.
Obviously not intelligent if they believe that.

Even though, if they ever fly in a jet that hits higher altitudes(like 30,000 ft; not you cropduster types lol) you can actually look out the window and SEE the curvature of the planet.
Those "intelligent" blokes that you mentioned above say that's just because of the shape of the windows. :hys: You know, anything made of glass must be a lens that curves images. :rolleyes:

Since we've actually got a ( :hys: ) thread about the moon landing, I thought this was an appropriate ? to ask....
So.......is the earth flat, spherical, or a disc with firmament? :unsure:

I say, YES! :D

What a dumb thread.

Globe earth model is fake. Flat earth model is also fake.

Unless you were there when the Lord laid the foundations of the earth you aren't qualified to say what shape our world is. But don't let me stop you from your arrogant thinking, it's very human of you.

Back