What’s the hardest shred solo to play

So while we're on it... EJ has always been a benchmark, but check this kid out. Rick Beato recently did an interview with him, I had heard his name but never listened to him play before just a few minutes ago. Holy fuck he absolutely NAILS this tune, phrasing , EJ tone, the entire package. I'm gonna have to dig in deeper.

So while we're on it... EJ has always been a benchmark, but check this kid out. Rick Beato recently did an interview with him, I had heard his name but never listened to him play before just a few minutes ago. Holy fuck he absolutely NAILS this tune, phrasing , EJ tone, the entire package. I'm gonna have to dig in deeper.

Very cool .But CAMELS NIGHT is EJs best piece . Check it out if you have not

Very cool .But CAMELS NIGHT is EJs best piece . Check it out if you have not
I've got a few hours of old old EJ live semi bootlegs that a friend recorded when they were opening for him in Austin back in the early to mid 80's, all on cassette. He plays some Motown stuff and just goes off.... "Stop in the Name of Love" with EJ shredding is just nuts

Thanks brother, but it's actually a Dean V, not an ML :D. Been looking for another Dean for awhile, especially a USA Soltero or V but had a hard time locating one, especially in Canada
:ROFLMAO: I see it now !

That's a cymbal in the background, making it look like an ML.

Really? This is live from the last day or two at NAMM

For fucks sake..... 5:30 onward is just ridiculous. Shawn Lane level of speed with an added dose of clarity and accuracy.

fzEruRTMW8merN0mdaSSUAebx1yc-DzfKg3OZlWZQgrEuI5yV5COe-luqqjd6V02T-znyWbJsK9Ytyl_YYpaD3EDC88SLHmdCU6L5pTSEF6dyN3ByxcpOjNVEljs1iwRAroBWxkEMkMKWwtZHqVccsURjVR9dSr4ypWiOg
ysI_DG-jyvCA8IvF30-_vzlH1G5rvQelWQey9Fz3HhtbkeOnxULPSQ37YYDjTSbf-sk298MU62YeYiY4m_D8jR3LYQjiv012E2tot384qa8-hk8Lff5bufhVRiodhevqO7xM9DS0iM_z5kTuSo99RZQXeENUVwqbZHiVPA

Z. Wylde or Petrucci when on a roll.
E. Johnson for his mind melding phrasing.
And Spock because he's Spock.

Last edited:
Back