image.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
I did not know you have a black/chrome Recto sir....do tell.........
Don’t know much about it…it is a Triple. Set the bias up to 55% and no rectifier tubes, 6l6’s. Something I should know about it? It sounds good for country (clean channel) and 7 string stuff. Have not seen many around, have had it quite awhile.

Don’t know much about it…it is a Triple. Set the bias up to 55% and no rectifier tubes, 6l6’s. Something I should know about it? It sounds good for country (clean channel) and 7 string stuff. Have not seen many around, have had it quite awhile.
No, nothing bad. They're great amps. I didn't know you had one lol. I knew about the Wizard, Marshall and VHT. Two channel? Let me know the serial # and I can tell you what revision it is. Of course, maybe you don't care :D

No, nothing bad. They're great amps. I didn't know you had one lol. I knew about the Wizard, Marshall and VHT. Two channel? Let me know the serial # and I can tell you what revision it is. Of course, maybe you don't care :D
It is a three channel. Will have to look at the serial number. My UL is long gone, sold it to help get my Wizard. Figured I could always pick up another easier than a Wizard, Rick wasn’t making amps at the time I talked him into it 😄 Very interested in the new UL.
I rarely ever use the Mesa.

Back