MICK MARS - THE OTHER SIDE OF MARS (2024) [FULL ALBUM]

I like mick…dude is a warrior to have what he has and still perform. But I have to say….when I saw them a few years ago everything was great till his solo spot in the show. All feedback and whammy bar bullshit. It was embarrassing. The crowd which I’m sure was 99% non guitarists was like ewwwwww….wtf….everything else was on point and killer. He brought it.

New album is really good. Worth a listen.

However, what is funny to me is that the majority of you guys will praise this album yet talk mad shit on Wolfies last effort when both albums are the same caliber as far as basic bitch radio rock goes.

However, what is funny to me is that the majority of you guys will praise this album yet talk mad shit on Wolfies last effort when both albums are the same caliber as far as basic bitch radio rock goes.
So you are saying it's not possible to like one and not the other? Odd take, but I haven't listened to either

So you are saying it's not possible to like one and not the other? Odd take, but I haven't listened to either
Maybe. But if we’re being realistic, they really are both on the same caliber of quality. Micks album is heavier and Wolfs is way more technically savvy on an instrumentation level. That’s not hard to argue

Well only reason I clicked on the video because Wagener came out of retirement to produce it.

And it was slammin’
Wolfs album is like a Foo Fighters album to me, well done but I will never listen through the whole thing.
This I might just start listening to Rock stuff on occasion again.

It’s taking a few listens but I’m starting to like it . Knowing Micks influences I was expecting a hint of a classic rock/blues vibe . Fave tune is the instrumental LA Noir , kinda has a Tommy Bolin vibe

First album and Dr feelgood and self titled are the best Crue albums
TFFL , SATD and MC ‘94 are my faves. Great production and a few gems on Dr Feelgood but it was a bit too late 80s pop metal for my liking . Great tour though
74C1886F-B5E5-4700-A669-8A0F62EFCB09.jpeg

Maybe. But if we’re being realistic, they really are both on the same caliber of quality. Micks album is heavier and Wolfs is way more technically savvy on an instrumentation level. That’s not hard to argue
Well I listened to both a couple of times and I agree—they both fall into the “prob will never listen to again” caliber of quality. Not bashing, just not my cup I guess. OK I will bash this, come on Mick:

Back