Need more Joe

Joe’s a friend of mine and we talk a few times a week…His new album is almost done! Robbie (singer) is flying in to California March 1st to finish vocals on a couple tracks plus shoot some video footage.

The new album has Mike Bordin (Ozzy & Faith No More) on drums, and Robert Trujillo on Bass. It will be released as “Joe Holmes” and not Farmikos…. Joe is funding everything and is the creative coordinator…so it’s Joe and not a formal band.

He’s talking maybe some live shows in L.A. to start but there needs to be a demand to book shows and coordinate with the other guys.
This is some great news

He beat us all out in the 94 tryouts in LA. I had no idea we would get licked by the Lizzy Borden gtrist that I grew up loving as well;(

I’ve always been stuck in scale sequences while playing lead. I love hearing players with all the chops who aren’t numerically sequencing the notes in their speedy runs (groups of 3, groups of four, repeat on each string pair etc) and instead are just playing melodic lines. Killer, killer playing here.
I’m glad I’m not the only schlub who thinks like this….

Joe’s a friend of mine and we talk a few times a week…His new album is almost done! Robbie (singer) is flying in to California March 1st to finish vocals on a couple tracks plus shoot some video footage.

The new album has Mike Bordin (Ozzy & Faith No More) on drums, and Robert Trujillo on Bass. It will be released as “Joe Holmes” and not Farmikos…. Joe is funding everything and is the creative coordinator…so it’s Joe and not a formal band.

He’s talking maybe some live shows in L.A. to start but there needs to be a demand to book shows and coordinate with the other guys.
Any updates?

Back