Wanna learn some Bryan Adams songs with me?

GearGasms

Doctor Love
There is some really great, understated guitar playing throughout the catalog of Bryan Adams - mostly played by the underappreciated Keith Scott. We're going to take the Positive Grid Spark, pull up some Bryan Adams songs, a Strat, and see if I can learn these songs in real time.
It's a lot of fun and you will get some laughs. Not selling anything here but joy. And the cost for that joy is simply your time.
Celebrate Mediocrity!
alan

There is some really great, understated guitar playing throughout the catalog of Bryan Adams - mostly played by the underappreciated Keith Scott. We're going to take the Positive Grid Spark, pull up some Bryan Adams songs, a Strat, and see if I can learn these songs in real time.
It's a lot of fun and you will get some laughs. Not selling anything here but joy. And the cost for that joy is simply your time.
Celebrate Mediocrity!
alan

we're showing our age bro....

We covered some Bryan Adams in a band I played with. There is actually some very tasty guitar in most of his songs. And a side benefit is that the ladies come running to the dance floor when you play them.

Back