Anubis has risen ............... new pedal release content

Looks great. Not unlike a Black Arts Toneworks Pharoah.
I get into those type pedals sometimes. Have like 8 fuzz pedals. I know a couple other guys that do too.
I'm interested in what it's based on, what the switch and 2nd footswitch do.
Is it like a Big Muff with a selectable mid range and an extra gain mode?

I searched just in case there was a video of it (probably not as you just made it for your son :cool:) and found there's 5-10 guys calling one of their Fuzz's Anubis...lol

Have you ever thought about doing some 2 in 1 one pedals? When I was searching Anubis earlier, I stumbled across, what I think was a Spanish/Latino kid (channel was all in Spanish and pedals were labeled in Spanish), who was making pedals and he had a bunch of really interesting combos of effects.

Have you ever thought about doing some 2 in 1 one pedals? When I was searching Anubis earlier, I stumbled across, what I think was a Spanish/Latino kid (channel was all in Spanish and pedals were labeled in Spanish), who was making pedals and he had a bunch of really interesting combos of effects.
yeah ...... I've got a few combo projects in mind ..... the first being my Screamer with the Chiron ...... it's all a matter of having time to do the designs and testing .... while still building stuff that's selling now ....

I'm trying to put newer stuff on hold and concentrate on doing some half way decent vids of my stuff .... we'll see how that pans out

yeah ...... I've got a few combo projects in mind ..... the first being my Screamer with the Chiron ...... it's all a matter of having time to do the designs and testing .... while still building stuff that's selling now ....

I'm trying to put newer stuff on hold and concentrate on doing some half way decent vids of my stuff .... we'll see how that pans out
Some video’s would be fantastic. This kid was doing 2 in 1’s combining dirt/fuzz and mod/reverb/delay combo’s which seemed really cool.

Back