“You blew it up! Ah, damn you! Damn you all to hell!”

I wonder if they just made that story up and this is the beginning of the reverse lawsuit era.
Everything with them is just so hokey. Lifestyle brand bullshit. "Our guitar polisher Bubba T Goodoleboy has been workin' for us for 45 years. Well he's retirin' this month and it turns out we found some original guitar wax from his first day on the job all those years ago! $450 an oz...get the original shine your vintage Les Paul deserves!"

Everything with them is just so hokey. Lifestyle brand bullshit. "Our guitar polisher Bubba T Goodoleboy has been workin' for us for 45 years. Well he's retirin' this month and it turns out we found some original guitar wax from his first day on the job all those years ago! $450 an oz...get the original shine your vintage Les Paul deserves!"

So disappointed in the 80's Explorer and V.
I wonder if they use one of those bingo ball machines to determine the specs of guitars or something?

If they could capture and sell Jimmy Page's farts in a jar they would. Swan Smog or something...

Well they're still batting 1000 with me, do not make a single model I care for. I know there's a lot of love for LP's, just not for me.

Back