A battle of the Larrys

this shit is nauseating to read.

why is this fucking guy listing off all his health attributes and supplements!?! :confused:
I've never seen anyone use things like their bone density, or lung capacity percentage as some kind of flex. How insecure are you!?!?

What is that Enmity thing glpg80 mentioned?

I am for some reason in his ignore list, so I would be grateful if someone chimed in.

The real reason it's so difficult to get the tubes you bought and paid for from Larry:

lrgc.jpg

You cloned a Trainwreck and called it a "tribute" amp. You are profiting from someone else's work. You are the very thing you say you can't stand about others. Everyone (including you) on the planet who makes high gain amps looked at what was done before them and came up with something they thought was better, but if your amp was one of the things they looked at, you piss your pants and whine like a schoolgirl and cry foul and claim they copied your shit...
And now your chickens are waiting outside to come home...
I hope you like chicken

You cloned a Trainwreck and called it a "tribute" amp. You are profiting from someone else's work. You are the very thing you say you can't stand about others. Everyone (including you) on the planet who makes high gain amps looked at what was done before them and came up with something they thought was better, but if your amp was one of the things they looked at, you piss your pants and whine like a schoolgirl and cry foul and claim they copied your shit...
And now your chickens are waiting outside to come home...
I hope you like chicken

Unfortunately, I can't understand you well.
Can you please speak a little louder? 🙏

this shit is nauseating to read.

why is this fucking guy listing off all his health attributes and supplements!?! :confused:
I've never seen anyone use things like their bone density, or lung capacity percentage as some kind of flex. How insecure are you!?!?

Those who can read always have more advantages in life than those for whom reading is difficult.
You can find the reason for this and the answer to your question in this post - in the paragraph directly below the line:

https://www.rig-talk.com/forum/threads/a-battle-of-the-larrys.300320/page-10#post-3843638

And since we're on the topic, I'll now show you my personal recommendations for you, for a very long and, above all, very healthy life:

IMG_8832.jpeg

IMG_8833.jpeg

IMG_8834.jpeg

IMG_8835.jpeg

IMG_8836.jpeg

Of course, you should better not drink alcohol, not smoke (my only sin), exercise a lot, go for at least an hour at least 2-3 times a week and walk a lot in the fresh air.

When it comes to walking, I recommend 45-60 minutes 2-3 times a week at a pace as if you had to hurry so that you could catch your bus on time. You have to sweat while doing it, otherwise it's relatively pointless 🤷‍♂️

you're such a douchebag
i wonder how many future customers you've lost due to your online persona.

Thank you for the flowers 🥰

I don't care about how much I maybe have lost, because there are still more than enough left over 🤷‍♂️

Back