28 states

Damn. That looks nice.

The club I belong to is primarily a hunting club. About 6 of the 12 ranges are shotgun courses and they breed and train Brittany’s and other bird dogs. They do have some open ranges as well as pistol, rifle and 1000 yard though. And I’m the welder so my membership is free and I get free reign. I got a couple of rich buddies ( doctor and a lawyer) and we go in at night and play with NFA and class 3 stuff with NV and thermal.

I pretty much train to what my reality is so I forego the battle belts and plate carriers usually. I try to train how I carry for the most part. The exceptions being hanging with the rich dudes and my once a month 5 hour foray with the crayon eaters.
Nice!
I guess you get saddled with outfitting all the steel being a welder, but that's cool that it covers your membership. I haven't done stuff out there at night, the military does stuff out there at night constantly with helicopters but I haven't been there for any of it. We just see lots of 9/556 frag rounds on the ground the following days after they were there. Last time they were there we found 19 brand new empty wooden cases of 556 Lake City ammo that was 2000 rds a wooden case. They have vids of them doing hot extracts (sims) and other fun stuff on the website. I know they run the mover sections at night for those guys too which would be a lot of fun. No civilians are allowed out there day or night when those guys are out there for safety reasons, and I totally get that. You have to watch the calendar to be sure on any given timeframe. You can run any weapon platform or drills you like out there as long as you follow the rules. There are 2 layers of security out there at all times to go through and all members are checked out to weed out any goofballs that might venture out there. It sounds like a lot but the entire complex pretty much self governs most of the time. Its a solid bunch of guys who show up from all over the country. I think the end of next month is the Accuracy International annual PRS competition, they will have Teams there from a dozen countries as well as the locals who want to get in on it.
My best friend shoots it every year, he has never broken the top 20, but he learns a lot from those guys every year. He's normally a top 7 shooter on a regular comp weekend, and sometimes a top 3. He smokes me every time on my best day with the wind to my back but its happened so many times Im used to it :LOL:

Nice!
I guess you get saddled with outfitting all the steel being a welder, but that's cool that it covers your membership. I haven't done stuff out there at night, the military does stuff out there at night constantly with helicopters but I haven't been there for any of it. We just see lots of 9/556 frag rounds on the ground the following days after they were there. Last time they were there we found 19 brand new empty wooden cases of 556 Lake City ammo that was 2000 rds a wooden case. They have vids of them doing hot extracts (sims) and other fun stuff on the website. I know they run the mover sections at night for those guys too which would be a lot of fun. No civilians are allowed out there day or night when those guys are out there for safety reasons, and I totally get that. You have to watch the calendar to be sure on any given timeframe. You can run any weapon platform or drills you like out there as long as you follow the rules. There are 2 layers of security out there at all times to go through and all members are checked out to weed out any goofballs that might venture out there. It sounds like a lot but the entire complex pretty much self governs most of the time. Its a solid bunch of guys who show up from all over the country. I think the end of next month is the Accuracy International annual PRS competition, they will have Teams there from a dozen countries as well as the locals who want to get in on it.
My best friend shoots it every year, he has never broken the top 20, but he learns a lot from those guys every year. He's normally a top 7 shooter on a regular comp weekend, and sometimes a top 3. He smokes me every time on my best day with the wind to my back but its happened so many times Im used to it :LOL:
Sounds like shit tons of fun brother.

Yep, and it gets worse, the federal govt has moved on the banking industry to deny loans to businesses that sell guns or gun stuff. Been going on for over 3 years. For all those idiots who think a move to a digital currency is a good thing, it would levy even more control to the federal govt and the banking industry to have sayso in what your money is spent on... But for now they will settle for trying to put gun retailers out of business.
The biggest problem for them is that gun sales are off the charts right now, so the retailers are making enough capitol to get around it.
Also the ATF is regularly popping in on smaller independent dealers to go over every last piece of paperwork trying to find any last thing to shut them down...
The feds are finding out the Supreme Court is not gonna help them so they will achieve their means from any other direction they can take.
For those who think nothing is happening to achieve the end goal, please kindly remove your head from your ass and pay attention :doh:

Last edited:
I'll bet this makes you little fellas dicks feel HUGE RIGHT?! Just like your big pick-em up trucks!?🤣
I’d just as soon beat a mother fucker to death actually, but whaddya gonna do. Progress bro. Sold my horse a couple years back, now I got a Lexus. Faster sure, but has a difficult time out in the back country.

I'll bet this makes you little fellas dicks feel HUGE RIGHT?! Just like your big pick-em up trucks!?🤣
good-hate.gif

:LOL:

This bloated bloviating diversity hire knows about as much about 2A and firearms as he does about healthy eating.

know your unelected bureaucratic tyrants

:LOL: :LOL:
Im starting to see a pattern here.. We talk about gun stuff, you guys get dick on the brain! What does that even mean? I guess if we talk about trucks you guys get dick on the brain for that too, right?
Lets do a test, tell me what you see.. I'm guessing you will see dicks.
th.jpeg

Oh wait!
guns
guns
guns
guns
Ok lets start now, what do you see?

th-2.jpeg

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Back