Some new Ozzy out today..

Ummm, that wasn’t good. Same boxy splatty sampled snare that everyone must love except me. Tempo is SLOOOOOWWW. Solo and vocal performance were solid. Gratuitous squeallies and no Zakk 🤦🏻‍♂️
For those who don’t decide to listen, “crack cocaine” is a lyric. A very repetitive lyric 🤦🏻‍♂️

I kinda get the hate since Ozzy peaked on No More Tears, but it's decent. Dude needs to do one last Sabbath album before he punches out. I loved 13. All those old bastards have nothing left anyway. Lol!

i actually think the song is decent, but god o lord is the production just terrible. "cream puff" is the first word i thought to describe the production, just light and fluffy with no weight at all to it. the guitars sound like polite freidman amps. that break at 2:00 could and should be hard hitting like you just ripped a hollywood like ozzy describes, instead you get the arm and hammer wtf is this shit moment.

i actually think the song is decent, but god o lord is the production just terrible. "cream puff" is the first word i thought to describe the production, just light and fluffy with no weight at all to it. the guitars sound like polite freidman amps. that break at 2:00 could and should be hard hitting like you just ripped a hollywood like ozzy describes, instead you get the arm and hammer wtf is this shit moment.
modern production??

I kinda get the hate since Ozzy peaked on No More Tears, but it's decent. Dude needs to do one last Sabbath album before he punches out. I loved 13. All those old bastards have nothing left anyway. Lol!
really? I have zero interest in another Sabbath album .. what I would love to hear is an album with Jake E Lee .. not going to happen but god damn it would be great

Guitar tone reminds me of the POD X3 smooth criminal (5150) and not in a good way.

I didn't think it was that bad. Nothing really new, but much better than some other things I have heard recently. I actually though Ozzy looked pretty health in the video. So, he's got that going for him. Yes, No More Tears was the pinnacle of Ozzy. The early 90s was the pinnacle for a lot of "metal" bands.... Metallica comes to mind.

Back