Hermansson Rev F Triple Rectifier Playthrough

I have no idea how an amp can sound that tight while totally avoiding the cocked-wah thing. Very cool.

Hey not to derail the thread, but I compared this video to your Wizard HR video and it's tough to make a real comparison because the cabs used are different. How would you say the amps are different when played through the same cab?

I have no idea how an amp can sound that tight while totally avoiding the cocked-wah thing. Very cool.

Hey not to derail the thread, but I compared this video to your Wizard HR video and it's tough to make a real comparison because the cabs used are different. How would you say the amps are different when played through the same cab?
I can try to record a comparison. Wizard has more punch, Hermansson has more tightness- both are definitely my top 2 of the amps I’ve tried- not sure if I could choose which I like more.

I assume you don’t live near nyc to try them?

I can try to record a comparison. Wizard has more punch, Hermansson has more tightness- both are definitely my top 2 of the amps I’ve tried- not sure if I could choose which I like more.

How come in your Hell Razor video you have 2 gains shut Off ???if turned on and low would fill the tone out like periphery and meshugah .

How come in your Hell Razor video you have 2 gains shut Off ???if turned on and low would fill the tone out like periphery and meshugah .
Not sure what you mean by shut off. I don’t have the pull boosts on because I don’t feel a need for them. I use gain 3 at like 9:30 , gain 2 at 2:00 and gain one at 3:00

I didn’t notice any of the tightest amps I’ve tried (including these exact 2) to have a cocked-wah sound. The commonality I notice in the tightest amps I’ve tried is that they seem to be scooped/less present at certain place in the lower mids

Thanks! I’d love to hear the Wizard with the Zilla cab if you feel like it, that would be awesome!

And thanks for the offer! I’d love to swing by but unfortunately I’m around the TN area. A little far south for an afternoon stroll over to NYC lol.

Deal! I'll check out with a couple more friends and figure out a good day for everyone.

Back