Baltimore Bridge Collapse

Watching this piece on the news right now. Thank God that didn’t happen during the day - let alone morning rush hr(!)

Imagine the drive on surface streets around that bay!!!

Lots of folks working from home for the foreseeable future.

My wife just told me about this. I didn't think it would have made the international news.

Very tragic. But like @PDC at least it didn't happen during morning rush hour.

lol Damn my stomach dropped for a minute there…

But the packages I have coming are from Canada and Poughkeepsie, so as long the Van Rip is still good, I’m good.
Jeez. I haven't been over that bridge in 30 yrs
There used to be a Jamesway in Catskill we'd hit up.
Then east on 23 for peach picking and to see the crazy woman in Westfield lol

If you're too young to remember jamesway it was a hillbilly K Mart.

Then they turned into Ames for a while.

Jeez. I haven't been over that bridge in 30 yrs
There used to be a Jamesway in Catskill we'd hit up.
Then east on 23 for peach picking and to see the crazy woman in Westfield lol

If you're too young to remember jamesway it was a hillbilly K Mart.

Then they turned into Ames for a while.

I do remember having an Ames in town growing up. It went away a couple years before the Kmart on the other end of town

First - thoughts to those who lost a loved one. No doubt ❤️

Sounds like that ship had multiple issues and infractions in the past. It is owned by a company in Singapore. I'm not sure why they don't have to pay for some of this repair and reparations. Maybe it is too soon to figure all of that out. Bidum said Fed Gov will pay (or something to that affect).

Imagine if that bridge was full….damn…watched the video and it just collapsed completely in a few seconds.
does anyone else find the sad irony in the bridge, named after the person who wrote the national anthem, collapsed? pretty poignant reflection of what is happening in our country.

and howabout trans sec bootyjuice at the helm during the Cali shipping traffic jam, East Palestine Ohio ecological disaster and now this. maybe the Creator is expressing his displeasure in a country putting Butternugs in charge.

speaking of end times, our pastor was providing biblical context to the pending solar eclipse and when he explained the intersection of the last 2017 eclipse path and the one happening April 8 will occur over a town called Rapture,
a lady in the front row began screaming in a wicked voice “Liar! Nooo!! Every knee will bow!” and fell to the ground shouting as elders and ushers and our congregation began praying over her. intense.
about that eclipse-

Yeah that’s wild if true. Buddy sent me a link to a video on that.
My two issues are this…..1) where does it mention the rapture in the Bible? 2) nobody knows the appointed time except God. That is scripture.

Last edited:
Grampy has been over the bridge many times by car and by train. 🙄

This mother fucker just can’t stop lying can he. And about the dumbest shit. I guess as long as no one calls him out on it his lies become truth.

Yeah that’s wild if true. Buddy sent me a link to a video on that.
My two issues are this…..1) where does it mention the rapture in the Bible? 2) nobody knows the appointed time except God. That is scripture.
I’m taking this eclipse event as yet another global sign and opportunity for unbelievers to repent and turn from their wicked ways.

Matthew 24:38-41:

For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture position cannot be "proven" nor can the exact time or hour be specified; however, it is implied by the structure of Revelation and is supported by many scriptures.

Tell you what…that woman screaming two rows in front of me and my wife last Sunday was not typical and certainly got people’s attention!

Here was the actual service we attended but they edited out the “disruption”:

https://calvarychapelkaneohe.subspla.sh/gvrv5y6

Grampy has been over the bridge many times by car and by train. 🙄

This mother fucker just can’t stop lying can he. And about the dumbest shit. I guess as long as no one calls him out on it his lies become truth.
He always has to interject himself, his past, his lost son, whatever - into tragedies like this. And most all of them involve a lie. Super weird. The creep needs to retire.

I’m taking this eclipse event as yet another global sign and opportunity for unbelievers to repent and turn from their wicked ways.

Matthew 24:38-41:

For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture position cannot be "proven" nor can the exact time or hour be specified; however, it is implied by the structure of Revelation and is supported by many scriptures.

Tell you what…that woman screaming two rows in front of me and my wife last Sunday was not typical and certainly got people’s attention!

Here was the actual service we attended but they edited out the “disruption”:

https://calvarychapelkaneohe.subspla.sh/gvrv5y6
Yup I almost linked Matthew and Thessalonians. It’s just such a huge subject and like I said it goes back to only he knows the appointed time. We’re in total agreement though. And I am a firm believer in possession . After spending 22 years in a federal prison I have seen some shit that you can’t file away as someone being schizophrenic. I just hope my children and my family make the muster. I am a terrible Christian and will probably be spewed out for being lukewarm in my faith. But I believe and repent but backslide constantly. Oh well.

Back