Lower tuned Ultra clip

OldGtrGuy

Edited with better settings:

Wanted to make a low tuned clip, a little chuggy. This one is with a C7 SLS Elite - killer guitar. Has the fishman moderns in it.

Just got this guitar used, a little beat up but the price was good. Been trying out 7 strings recently and I'm glad I decided on this one. Was going to swap the pickups but after gaining some knowledge about pickup sizes and wiring I might just leave them in. The guitar sounds good enough for me anyway.

It is a bit fizzy on the recording and need to dial it in a little better, still getting comfortable with it.

Last edited:
damn. im not usually the biggest bogner guy but you got this thing ripping
Thanks dude, im really happy I got it. A couple of quirks but in general there's just so many options and I need more time with it. I seem to gravitate towards the hair + switch on any mode.

Between the density and the fact that channel 1 can go balls deep and the on board boost and all the eq and switches/bright/fat/doom/etc, its hard to just set it and forget it but I will get there.

You don’t need to put low tuned in the description. For years now it’s kind of just assumed going in on a high gain amp clip…😂
What would shock me is if someone did an A440 clip….(yes please) 😉

You don’t need to put low tuned in the description. For years now it’s kind of just assumed going in on a high gain amp clip…😂
What would shock me is if someone did an A440 clip….(yes please) 😉
Maybe I suck at searching but I don't think I've been able to find any recordings on YouTube with the Ultra lower than drop C

Draven Noire has some good amp demos with super low tuning.

Yeah I did see those. And he sounds even lower plus the guy can actually record, they're great demos. I just meant the 6L6, there really aren't too many videos I can find at all.

But im sure they all sound somewhat similar

Back