Pipe tobacco lunger fuckers!

FokenBusker

I love America. Land of cheap wonderful tobacco I can get for fucking pennies on the dollar compared to Canada.

I've been ordering Borkum Riff Cavendish Cherry and Amphora Full Aroma from a shop in CT for $8 US per pouch. The same pouch would cost me $80 Canadian on this side of the border.

I'll order 6 of them, it comes to between $100 and $110 Canadian, with shipping. I'm buying 2 months of tobacco at a time from the US and I'm paying buttfuckall for it.

Worst case scenario is on the rare occasion I'm hit with a customs fee of between $80-$85 Canadian, basically the price of one pouch here.

I'm literally saving hundreds a month. USA #1!

Used to be you grab a bunch of 'bacco in Kentucky or Virginia when you was on a trip because the taxes were way lower since those are tobacco states. Pipe tobacco and cigars are still pretty cheap. I used to like captain black when I was a pipe smoker.

Used to be you grab a bunch of 'bacco in Kentucky or Virginia when you was on a trip because the taxes were way lower since those are tobacco states. Pipe tobacco and cigars are still pretty cheap. I used to like captain black when I was a pipe smoker.
First smoke I ever had was a Captain Black Sweet Cherry Single. It was love at first light.

Appalachian baccy states own my heart and lungs

First smoke I ever had was a Captain Black Sweet Cherry Single. It was love at first light.

Appalachian baccy states own my heart and lungs
I just got sick of dealing with pipes. They are a pain. But the superior tobacco is always a good pipe tobacco. My uncle was a gunstock maker and would smoke vanilla scented tobacco while he did his work. That was after going to the bathroom for 45 minutes to bogart his reefer haha.

Nothing cheap about tobacco.
My cigars are hovering at $20 to $25 a piece.
Was about half that prior to January 20 2021.

I do 4 to 5 a week

Fucking idiot and his economic plan

Nothing cheap about tobacco.
My cigars are hovering at $20 to $25 a piece.
Was about half that prior to January 20 2021.

I do 4 to 5 a week

Fucking idiot and his economic plan
Pipe tobacco is cheaper than cigars and cigarettes, even though its quality is graded as higher than cigarettes. Demand for pipe smoking has dropped so much that it has become a profoundly inexpensive niche.

Because you live in the US, you'd pay even less for pipe tobacco than I would. No customs fees.

Also, some pipe tobacco rolls really well. I recommend the Borkum Riff for rolling because it comes out of the pouch loose enough to roll, unlike Amphora, which requires you to mash it up quite finely with your fingers (this process can take hours before completion).

$8 US for 50 g of cherry flavoured yums. More nicotine than cigarette tobacco, but less than cigar tobacco. I inhale pipe tobacco and it's the friggin' BEST. Cigar tobacco, if inhaled, will make me vom something serious

I just got sick of dealing with pipes. They are a pain. But the superior tobacco is always a good pipe tobacco. My uncle was a gunstock maker and would smoke vanilla scented tobacco while he did his work. That was after going to the bathroom for 45 minutes to bogart his reefer haha.
Maintaining my pipe is a horrendous pain in my ass and I do agree that this part is the real definer - if you don't want to spend that time maintaining the damned thing, you likely won't want to continue smoking pipes.

My reasoning for pipe smoking is price first and foremost. I cannot afford cigarettes, they're not even an option. I'd pay $20 Canadian for a pack of 20 cigarettes, and that won't even last me a full day. That's completely unaffordable, and would mean I'd be paying over $600/mo for tobacco. Instead, I'm paying between $50-$75.

It allows me to have extra money for food and clothing. And it means if a friend is really down and out I can at least afford to buy them a coffee and talk it out with them. Amazing how something that was once taken for granted has become so luxurious here, our economy is fucked.

My grandfather smoked Winston’s and chewed beech nut. Drank a pot of coffee every morning and had 4 cakes of sausage and 2 slices of Betsy Ross bread for lunch. He would tear the bread apart and make little sausage sandwiches. Every day for supper we had fried potatoes and biscuits with whatever else. He was 81 when he died. Moral of the story was my grandmother got all his tobacco a case at a time from a lady whose husband was a trucker. He transported it from Virginia or North Carolina. Cheap tobacco ftw. Fuck the government. I can’t believe you canucks have not tarred and feathered castro’s bastard daughter yet…fuckin commies..

My grandfather smoked Winston’s and chewed beech nut. Drank a pot of coffee every morning and had 4 cakes of sausage and 2 slices of Betsy Ross bread for lunch. He would tear the bread apart and make little sausage sandwiches. Every day for supper we had fried potatoes and biscuits with whatever else. He was 81 when he died. Moral of the story was my grandmother got all his tobacco a case at a time from a lady whose husband was a trucker. He transported it from Virginia or North Carolina. Cheap tobacco ftw. Fuck the government. I can’t believe you canucks have not tarred and feathered castro’s bastard daughter yet…fuckin commies..
I despise the Canadian Feds, dude. You'll never hear me defend them.

I love America. Land of cheap wonderful tobacco I can get for fucking pennies on the dollar compared to Canada.

I've been ordering Borkum Riff Cavendish Cherry and Amphora Full Aroma from a shop in CT for $8 US per pouch. The same pouch would cost me $80 Canadian on this side of the border.

I'll order 6 of them, it comes to between $100 and $110 Canadian, with shipping. I'm buying 2 months of tobacco at a time from the US and I'm paying buttfuckall for it.

Worst case scenario is on the rare occasion I'm hit with a customs fee of between $80-$85 Canadian, basically the price of one pouch here.

I'm literally saving hundreds a month. USA #1!
Borkum Riff is good stuff. I used to get it in the cans then leave the empty cans in my truck as air fresheners.

Borkum Riff is good stuff. I used to get it in the cans then leave the empty cans in my truck as air fresheners.
Man I haven't heard that name in years.

When i used to roll cigs we would get that Drum Halfzware Shag and all of a sudden I couldn't get it no more. It was a pretty mellow smoke.

Back