Whats up with the eclipse frenzy. Damn people all hyped up

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
70 Mach 1
70 Mach 1
Its not like it never happened b4.

I can remember a few in my 6 decades

Dickheads driving 9 hours paying $1000 for hotels just to get a spot.

Traffic jams, tent cities popping up

Me? I'll look out the window then go back to my cubby hole and work.

All nut jobs out there

Most people are just fucking stupid.

Rented out campsites on my land, months ago.

Forecast for tomorrow.. 100% overcast with rain. :ROFLMAO: 💸

Ero7NTu.jpg

Last edited:
I made good money last night thanks to playing a show along the path of totality. People from the UK and elsewhere. Was good tips and everyone had a good time. All the hotels are packed full here. I don't get it but I did get the sweet moolah so whatever.

Yes, this was taken during the last eclipse. And just like the last one, I’ll be working during this one too. Someone’s gotta do it. 🙄

About 85% eclipse is supposed to be at it's peak where I am in about 10 minutes. I can't see anything with all the dark rain clouds in the way. LOL

Just happened here, it's already light again. Who gives a shit about this dumb stuff? Morons, that's who.

The big deal is totality and a view of the sun in a complete circle, I’m sure that’s what most of the tourism is about. Elsewhere, yeah, just another partial eclipse.

The big deal is totality and a view of the sun in a complete circle, I’m sure that’s what most of the tourism is about. Elsewhere, yeah, just another partial eclipse.
I had people from the UK at a Texas gig the other day. "We came for the eclipse". I think the real eclipse was whatever cast it's shadow over their thought processes.

I have less interest in this than anyone on the planet. Yawn!!!!

It was very anticlimactic. I was waiting for Werewolf Jesus to show up. He’s very late this year.

Its not like it never happened b4.

I can remember a few in my 6 decades

Dickheads driving 9 hours paying $1000 for hotels just to get a spot.

Traffic jams, tent cities popping up

Me? I'll look out the window then go back to my cubby hole and work.

All nut jobs out there
Very strange.

I bet money none of you crusty old wankers saw it in totality without clouds. Guaranteed you wouldn’t be saying shit if you did. It’s indescribable.

PS I did and it was as awesome as the first time I saw one! 🤘

…in fact, I bet money no one here has ever seen a total eclipse. It’s just impossible not to be moved. The hype is real.

Back