Lynchmod & Lynchbacks

Well done! How much was the blend with the backing track guitars? Sounds great but I think I'm hearing mostly the back track guitars for the rhythms (on my phone so not a good source).

Anyway, I need to dust off my Lynchbacks. They sounded amazing when I first got them, but over time the highs started rolling off and they sound pretty dark now.

Well done! How much was the blend with the backing track guitars? Sounds great but I think I'm hearing mostly the back track guitars for the rhythms (on my phone so not a good source).

Anyway, I need to dust off my Lynchbacks. They sounded amazing when I first got them, but over time the highs started rolling off and they sound pretty dark now.
No backing tracks. Everything I used in tracking is in the video description.

Commented on YT.

Any preference between the JB or DD?
I've never played a Lynchback. Can you say what other speaker it's closest to?

I pretty much use JBs in everything but I felt that the DD was closer to Lynch's original tone so I kept that in the LTD.

The Lynchbacks have their own thing going on, the one's that I used vaguely reminded me of the Friedman cabs with the V30s and greenbacks.

Hey speaking of, I have a local guy selling a pair of very clean Lynchbacks that I could pick up. Anyone here looking for some?

Back