This teenage girl has to be a RigTalk member's daughter. Bringing back the 80's

jchrisf

Look at that cool collection of gear and music selection. Plus I'm seeing a lot of mullets and those cool goggle looking mirrored sunglasses we used to wear these days on the teenagers.

Look at that cool collection of gear and music selection. Plus I'm seeing a lot of mullets and those cool goggle looking mirrored sunglasses we used to wear these days on the teenagers.

Just playful roasting here because she seems nice enough but I thought, Man, she needs to turn herself up and then I heard a bit more clearly and thought, no she doesn’t.

75a7eade07ea3f45d0f311b3c31077c6.gif

No guitar skills needed ...

Kind of off topic but I found this kid on Facebook, his dad posts a ton of videos. I think there may still be hope for the future of guitar.

Nah, three's no hope. As soon as that kid becomes a teenager, he'll rebel and resent his dad for ever having him play that stuff:

"Your old man music sucks dad! The best music ever is 'New Wave A.I., Emo Chimp, Techno Core'!"

I just wish my parents would have gotten me all the cool gear the girl in the OP has when I showed an interest in guitar as a kid.

Why do all the YouTube girl guitarists smile so much?
Yeah, I thought a cardinal sin was for a man to tell a woman she needs to smile more and here they are using that advice, smiling like a certain med just kicked in, to appeal to men…lol
I like to imagine a “pageant” parent behind the camera constantly putting fingers to the side of their mouth doing an idiotic grin 😂

I'd be curious to know how many teens and 20 somethings are members here? Seems most of us are over 40... hoping the younger generation will get into our music.

Back