NAD… Ground Zero Modded Tremoverb

Thanks for the clip man.

I just got to really mess with my GZA triple rectifier and it may be my favorite all around amp right now. I am actually pretty blown away by this one. I texted Jeremy this but I might actually prefer the orange channel to the red--which is rare for me.

Thanks for the clip man.

I just got to really mess with my GZA triple rectifier and it may be my favorite all around amp right now. I am actually pretty blown away by this one. I texted Jeremy this but I might actually prefer the orange channel to the red--which is rare for me.
It’s incredible man. I know it’s the honeymoon stage for m, but it may really be my new number one. I barely got to even jump into orange channel too. The lady only had the kids out for a minute to crank up lol. Can’t wait to dive into it more!

It’s a great clip. I added it to my website under the Mesa mods section…

https://groundzeroamps.com/mesa-rectifier-mods
Hey Jeremy I had no idea you had your own website up. Great to have this link!

Your brand is difficult to find online. At best Google et al take me to your Facebook page. You probably know this. Likely to have little impact on your business since your target market is very segmented and your customers highly informed.

Hey Jeremy I had no idea you had your own website up. Great to have this link!

Your brand is difficult to find online. At best Google et al take me to your Facebook page. You probably know this. Likely to have little impact on your business since your target market is very segmented and your customers highly informed.
Yeah I just built the site last week so it'll take while for it to hit up top on a Google search. I think after a month or so it'll start to show.

Back