As Clown World Turns...

From the "red anarchistic black metal" sub-reddit...
the-rabm-metalhead-experience-now-in-comic-form-v0-qo2e2jylnuuc1.png

• Wow
Reactions: rsm
All public universities should do this IMO

notice students who violate the rules will be trespassed and suspended for 3 years; employees of the school will be trespassed and have their employment terminated...hopefully that includes tenured professors.

1714322457752.png

All public universities should do this IMO

notice students who violate the rules will be trespassed and suspended for 3 years; employees of the school will be trespassed and have their employment terminated...hopefully that includes tenured professors.
University campuses in this country have almost entirely been transformed into Marxist indoctrination centers since the 60's.

šŸ¤”

Clown World nears its zenith...

"Welcome to the unorthodox world of Agriculture, a Los Angeles quartet that eschews the murky malevolence long associated with black metal in favor of expressing 'feelings of absolute bliss, overwhelming love, and awe-inspiring sublimity' through extreme music. They call it ecstatic black metalā€”a term that has drawn both curious ears and skeptical side-eyes from a corner of the musical universe where debate about whatā€™s kvlt and whatā€™s not kvlt still happens in earnest.

'We didnā€™t set out, like, ā€˜OK, weā€™re going to make fucking ecstatic music,ā€™ā€ Meyer says. ā€œIt was more like, ā€˜Oh, thatā€™s actually how it feels to play these songs.ā€™ The intention is definitely to make people feel good, though.ā€...

ā€œI wanted to write a song that pretty directly focused on themes of queer community and stuff like that,ā€ says bassist, vocalist, and occasional Bandcamp Daily contributor Leah B. Levinson. ā€œWe have a lot of young queer people come out to our shows, and thatā€™s something I always really appreciate seeing and something that means a lot to me, so I wanted to find a way to approach that without falling into slogans.'"

https://daily.bandcamp.com/features/agriculture-living-is-easy-interview

Agriculture_2024_by_Sean_Stout._p4fkso.jpg

Back